💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Apple pursuing Taylor Swfit, Florence Welch, and more before Beats Streaming relaunch

Jed

Featured Posts

Weirdly right after my post about Gaga potentially going to Apple for their streaming rights, Rolling Stone reported that Apple is going after big names like Taylor Swift and Florence and the Machine to combat Tidal. 

"The music streaming industry is quickly turning into an arms race where services are stockpiling marquee names to lure those artists' fan bases. After Jay Z's fledgling Tidal recently raised the bar by enlisting a diverse group of all-star musicians like Kanye West, Rihanna, Arcade Fire and Daft Punk, Apple is now in the midst of recruiting their own batch of artists in the lead-up to the relaunch of their Trent Reznor-led streaming service. According to a new report by Bloomberg, among those rumored to be at the center of Apple's attention are Taylor SwiftFlorence and the Machine and a dozen more acts."

Read The Rest: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/apple-pursuing-taylor-swift-florence-and-the-machine-for-streaming-service-20150411#ixzz3X2MWH2NP

I feel like Gaga could potentially be one of these people! Who else do you think will head over? Who do you want to head over?

bionic

I fear TIDAL's only legacy will be the cringeworthyness it has given us since its launch

​ANd M's iconic pose :green: 

buy bionic

Wasn't Taylor part of TIDAL? :huh: 

Isn't Taylor a Tidal artist?

​She didn't sign on with the Tidal 16. She gave them access to all her old records not 1989. my guess would be that this deal would be for new music.

Archived