šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Gaga eat enough pasta?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

We all know that Gaga is #Italian, but does she eat enough pasta to get her daily fix of carbs? More so, does her lack (or excess) of carbs in her diet influence her songwriting?

I've always felt that Born This Way sounds like a low-carb diet with a lot of meat (WHICH EXPLAINS THE MEAT DRESS GUISE), and that the Fame Monster and ARTPOP sound like pasta/full-carb diets, while ARTPOP is full grain and and TFM is regular...

Is noticeable when Gaga has had pasta before she performs? Cuz carbs give your body immediate energy to use, hence a more energetic performance in the end.

Discuss this absolutely serious opinion hennies.

Diamond Heart

'I've always felt that Born This Way sounds like a low-carb diet with a lot of meatĀ '

I dunno why this is making me laugh so muchĀ :rip:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Head Empty

She actually had to switch to noodlesĀ recently because she's broke :(

Next up: energy drinks instead of Jameson.

Haroon

I think she's getting her daily recommended allowance of pizza and bruschetta, but I definitely think she's lacking in pasta :wtf:Ā Hoping she gets back onto the straight & narrow before the new record, I can't imagine her running low on Italian juice :giveup:Ā 

Lassex

I'm not sure, but I guess she sould eat pasta with tomato sauce while writing so the red stuff would create blood-like stains on the paper :sis: It would look dramatic and cool :flutter:

Archived