Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

P*ornstar Brent Everett – 'Even Canada is conservative compared to Berlin'

Melech

Featured Posts

Melech

"Where is home for you?
The British West Indies. My mum and dad live here. Home is where the family is. It has the most beautiful beaches ever – it's what it's known for. I also live part-time in Toronto, and San Diego is where all my friends are!

Give us some Toronto tips…
Definitely go to The Village, and Church Street. It's basically the gay village. There are lots of great restaurants and clubs. My favourite club there is Fly – Queer As Folk was filmed there.

What is your dream destination?
Sydney. The whole continent – I've not been there. New Zealand would be amazing too.

What is your favorite blockbuster gay destination?
New York City is probably my ultimate favourite city.

Where has been your best ever holiday?
I only have working holidays! Every time I travel for work, I schedule some vacation time to kill two birds with one stone. I'd definitely say Berlin is my favorite place. It's such a gay city, it's so awesome! Everybody's so friendly. You can get away with a lot more in Berlin than you can anywhere else in the world! You're a lot more free. Even Canada is conservative when you compare it to Berlin!

Where has been your worst holiday?
There are never bad trips, just bad experiences. I love certain cities, but have a bad experience – it's a love/hate relationship. I absolutely fell in love with Amsterdam the first time; the architecture, the Red Light District. it's amazing. I stayed for two weeks. The last time I went we were just by the airport area and it felt very cold and sterile. Super-freeways, hotels, McDonald's, and that's it...

What is the most romantic place you've been to?
I find London really romantic; the old cobbled streets! I also loved Moscow [Brent went in 2008]. It was like a fairytale. Some friends flew me out there for a birthday – we had a driver and a penthouse condo for a week! [The Russian people] were very open and welcoming. It's sad to hear some of the things coming out of Russia now.

Have you ever experienced homophobia abroad?
Yes – sometimes even on the island here. The Caribbean in general is very conservative and religious.

What is your top tip for getting over jet-lag?
Travel a day early!"

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/trailblazer-brent-everett-–-even-canada-conservative-compared-berlin300315

To make some Berlin promo :madge: 

Prismatic

I've always wanted to visit Berlin. The homos there are fabulous.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

christinahoney

This guy is obviously messed up.
Aside from the fact that he's a **** star.

His favorite cities are Berlin, London, Amsterdam and NYC?
Those are literally the filthiest cities in the world with the most arrogant people.
I'm sure he's on mephedrone or whatnot.
Then sure, those cities are "awesome".

Meh.

Melech

This guy is obviously messed up.
Aside from the fact that he's a **** star.

His favorite cities are Berlin, London, Amsterdam and NYC?
Those are literally the filthiest cities in the world with the most arrogant people.
I'm sure he's on mephedrone or whatnot.
Then sure, those cities are "awesome".

Meh.

​Since do we have conservatives here on the side? :lolly: 

Archived