💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP as an audiovisual album

Memo

Featured Posts

I was wondering why do you guys think Gaga didn't film a video for each song :Chica:

I mean, money sure wasn't the problem, big sales or not, iamamiwhoami have released 3 audiovisual albums on a far smaller budget and Florence + The Machine have nowhere near the big ass success Gaga had and yet they still made one recently (preorder How Big How Blue How Beautiful on iTunes) Also Gaga allegedly funded the whole ARTPOP film herself (I don't remember where I read this so correct me if I'm wrong)

Perhaps it was more something to do with the music itself, all the signs point that label and/or management didn't like the original ARTPOP she made (like the 2012 tweets saying the record was done and she was going to play it to the label then the sudden silence for like a year) and thus remade the whole thing even finishing it a just before releasing it (like, Venus was just being made 1-2 months before release and things like that). Perhaps her original idea of an audiovisual album was for the original album she made and she changed her mind once the music changed too. Perhaps it wasn't even her idea and management suggested her to do it originally.

What's your opinion on the subject GGD? :Chica: discuss

URFUTUREFAV

That's just another betrayal. 

People hate what they don't understand.

Gohan

Oh, oh, ohhhhhh, oh-oh, ohhh, oh... Caught in a bad management

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

uo111

They would've been cheap and not up to her usual quality.

She isn't the type of artist that can do simple videos with a few cheap actors and not much going on.

I mean, The Edge of Glory video was an accident and look at the way people reacted. Imagine 15 videos like that, people would **** all over it.

(I would've loved it though)

You're right. I'm pretty sure the ARTPOP we got is nothing like the original one she planned.

Cocaine Heart

There's the management problem. Also Gaga is a perfectionist it would probably take her years to do an AudioVisual album. She wouldn't drop her quality by making cheap videos. 

We going to boo

making cheap videos. 

They would've been cheap and not up to her usual quality.

good point, she'd take years with her perfectionism, i mean she did take her time with the G.U.Y. video and that was just 1 song and 2 halfs of others :laughga:

but i don't think they'd have been cheap at all i mean those two acts in my OP have a smaller budget and the videos are very professional looking and with big production :yes:

although i think Gaga would have taken it very seriously and treat it like a film taking almost a year to produce it in full :laughga:

Cocaine Heart

good point, she'd take years with her perfectionism, i mean she did take her time with the G.U.Y. video and that was just 1 song and 2 halfs of others :laughga:

but i don't think they'd have been cheap at all i mean those two acts in my OP have a smaller budget and the videos are very professional looking and with big production :yes:

although i think Gaga would have taken it very seriously and treat it like a film taking almost a year to produce it in full :laughga:

Oh I get your point :yes:​. I enjoyed iamamiwhoami's work, those were really well done. I haven't looked at the work of Florence before. My comment, I was referring to some of the videos on Beyonce :fat:

We going to boo

Oh I get your point :yes:​. I enjoyed iamamiwhoami's work, those were really well done. I haven't looked at the work of Florence before. My comment, I was referring to some of the videos on Beyonce :fat:

​we only have 2/11 of the videos so far but I guess at the end of the year we'll have all the videos for the album :yes:

Archived