HighwayGuy

​you know lady gaga does that too? just about everybody does

Lady gaga has never lip synced :awkney:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Lady gaga has never lip synced :awkney:

She definitely has. Hopefully someone will remember the citation for her lipping Telephone at an early Monster Ball 2.0 show

buy bionic

Fame Romance

I've been ​slay'n :giveup: ​

​That is seriously an amazing performance. Gaga is the best performer of our generation, no contest.

​i dont want his eyes on this flawless performance 

he is not worthy

​The only artists in the current music scene who can make a performance like that are Gaga and Beyoncé tbh

Giorno Giovanna

his Gimme More era decay

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

venusian

​Lady Gaga is known very much for her great live performance, sis.

Don't get the **** twisted and mixed.

​I'm talking about her tours

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

​I don't believe this but even if so, is she lip synced on one performance it's pushing it way to far to say she does it too, as she is known for her great live shows.

Key word: Live

​Madonna is known even moreso for her great live shows too and she's definitely not one to shy away from lip syncing :green: 

​I hate to educate you but a live show includes live singing, otherwise it's not entirely live.

And what I also mean is that Gaga takes great pride in her artistry, so singing live is a way of showing her artistry as we all know... so when other artists do it it feels like a fake...

​It's a good job you hate doing it because you didn't do a good job of it :spin: Your arbitrary definitions of what constitutes a live show are just that; arbitrary and self defined. 

lego

​Madonna is known even moreso for her great live shows too and she's definitely not one to shy away from lip syncing :green: 

But she's not known for her great vocals so what's the point of bringing her up?

FreePalestine

But she's not known for her great vocals so what's the point of bringing her up?

​To point out that a person can be "known for her great live shows" whilst not having the greatest vocals or using them at all at parts; that somebody is "known for her great live shows" doesn't necessarily imply that they don't lip-sync (for what it's worth I don't think Gaga 'lip-syncs' per se).

lego

She definitely has. Hopefully someone will remember the citation for her lipping Telephone at an early Monster Ball 2.0 show

Gaga was opening her mouth pretending to sing to a playback?

FreePalestine

bionic

Gaga was opening her mouth pretending to sing to a playback?

​It was one of the first Monster Ball 2.0 shows where she was in the black and white pinstriped suit. I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

buy bionic

lego

​It was one of the first Monster Ball 2.0 shows where she was in the black and white pinstriped suit. I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

Unless her mic was broke or something I refuse to believe it. I know she has loud backing track at times, but she either sings along or keeps her mouth shut.

FreePalestine

Archived