💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Laboratories fav my tweet about Eau De Gaga 002

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Bradley

I hope she does proper promotion for her next fragrance, Eau de Gaga was my first celebrity fragrance and she did nothing for it, it's so elegant and the launching could have been so interesting if she did. Still love the scent btw!

Jester

That ****ty fragrance line has nothing to do with Gaga any more, I wish she stopped after Fame.

Fame was different because she really was the creator behind it and the idea was cool and it wasn't just someone's product she signed.

squeala

That ****ty fragrance line has nothing to do with Gaga any more, I wish she stopped after Fame.

Fame was different because she really was the creator behind it and the idea was cool and it wasn't just someone's product she signed.

​how do you know she wasn't as involved in creating EDG as Fame?

HausOfNena

THIS. :trootea: FAME is/was more than just a perfume, it was a statement. 

Music

Fame still slays where I am .. the only good thing about Eau De Gaga was the photo shoot :')

Jester

​how do you know she wasn't as involved in creating EDG as Fame?

​Even if she was, we don't know because she didn't talk about it at all... It feels like any other basic celebrity fragrance

Supersonic

Not people saying Fame, which smells like literally any other celebrity fragrence, is more unique than Eau de Gaga. :air:

Eau de Gaga smells better than Fame though, are the people here crazy or have they just not bought either of the perfumes and decided the best perfume was the one that had more promo and attention?

Archived