celeb

BBHMM is now on Spotify

Bloody

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koreku

I knew she'd give in. Spotify is just too big as a streaming service to ditch. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Tidal is not happening. It's going to fade so quick, even if it hasn't already. Tidal didn't even have mega amounts of hype when it was announced last week. Her label cut that **** real quick, they said hell no and put it on spotify which is smart.

The music video is on it's way! Top ten here we come!

Bloody

Tidal is not happening. It's going to fade so quick, even if it hasn't already. Tidal didn't even have mega amounts of hype when it was announced last week. Her label cut that **** real quick, they said hell no and put it on spotify which is smart.

​I hope she uploads it on VEVO and it won't be tidal exclusive :pray: 

​She's a complete idiot if she doesn't release to VEVO :hehe: Praying that AO gets added to iTunes, spotify, and vevo shortly too.

Bloody

​I love that ''bye'' and ''buy'' sound the same but you chose to say bye

​oh my :dies:  :lmao: 

Andreyw

​but isn't she under Jay Z's label? :confused: or idk if she changed label...not really that interested in her , anyway

Bloody

​She's a complete idiot if she doesn't release to VEVO :hehe: Praying that AO gets added to iTunes, spotify, and vevo shortly too.

​She has 16 million subscribers she'll be stupid if she doesn't. :gum:

Fame Romance

​I see her giving up with that Tidal sh*t and going back to the mainstream streaming services like VEVO and Spotify, just like Madonna did with Ghosttown :emma: 

Bloody

The decay of Tidal is already here. It's faster than the decay of a blonde superstar. :legend:

​You're saying this generally, or you're refering to someone certain? :gum:

VelmaDinkley

Delusional. Rihanna cant quit Tidal because she signed a contract and is under Jayz label. Top 10? Nnnnnn maybe if the video is good which will be the first good thing that will happen this tragic boring era. Release to vevo? Thats not rihannas choice. Rihanna was never in control of her career she is a lab mouse controlled by the label. 

Archived