KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is terrible Kayne :lmao:

Kylie and Kendal getting boo'd was the highlight of the show :lmao:

Dominikko

no u just jealous that gags will never have dem on point choreo and vocals so good that it almost sound like the acapella track of her single

Crystalline

this beeping is unbearable, just dont let him perform if they gon beep out 85% of the ****ing performance..

Mister Gaga

​And? She's happy. That's all that matters. Yes, she is some overweight, but you're acting like she's obese, NO. Just let people have their moments live and let's not make the first thing we pay attention to their weight for once..

​I didn't say that she was obesse. I was surprised, because until a few months ago (in the promo of piece by piece) she was thin.

But sorry if i said something that bothered :ohno:

willmcclure72

I've only seen Brit and Iggys Pretty Girls performance and Nickis performance. 

Tbh i think Pretty Girls was better, Nicki seemed so bored during her perfomance. Iggys part in Pretty Girls was abit messy tho :rip: 

Princess of pop slayed tho 

Crystalline

​I didn't say that she was obesse. I was surprised, because until a few months ago (in the promo of piece by piece) she was thin.

But sorry if i said something that bothered :ohno:

​Yeah, I know. I actually think you're a great member, I've seen you post in some of my threads and other ones and you're pretty nice. :hi5: I just hate when people make comments about weight, when it's not the worst thing ever, you know..

Queen of Rap :legend: 

CFQX4l5VIAADMCE.jpg

CFQX4l4UsAEUZRd.jpg

CFQX4l4UsAA4djl.jpg

CFQX4l7VEAEKUgu.jpg

​So excited to see the s-xy queen July 22nd in the front row :giveup: 

Mister Gaga

​Yeah, I know. I actually think you're a great member, I've seen you post in some of my threads and other ones and you're pretty nice. :hi5: I just hate when people make comments about weight, when it's not the worst thing ever, you know..

​I do! I was obesse until two years ago. I know how it feels. But thanks to God and ARTPOP (i used to hear it while i was in the gym) i'm better now :)

Crystalline

​I do! I was obesse until two years ago. I know how it feels. But thanks to God and ARTPOP (i used to hear it while i was in the gym) i'm better now :)

​Oh congrats sis! Hope you stay happy and healthy. :hug:

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived