event

2015 Billboard Music Awards - Taylor Swift, 1D, Iggy won big

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

When I read the title I thought it was meant to be pre-recorded vocals, so I was like 'slay' because I prefer that over original track lipsync which what Britney normally does, but this is so strange!

DanceInTheDark

Didn't Gaga prerecord one of her X Factor performances? :huh: 

​She pre-recorded Thanksgiving special 2011 and 2013

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

chrismugler

Not here for this tbh :lana: She needs to step up her game if she wants to be successful with this record.... And recording an anticipated performance by her isn't a good move.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

OBEY

isnt it because she's under planet thing contract so she can't perform anywhere else?

TailoredGuilts

Part of her vegas contract states that she is unable to perform anywhere else besides Axis theater at Planet Hollywood. This doesn't surprise me that they are prerecording it

Stephen

People are saying they're just pre-recording an opening segment where Alien Iggy "abducts" Britney from her Vegas show and then they enter the Billboard awards in a spaceship. Sounds almost too good to be true. I'll be perched :nails:

nikola

wait what.........she is not gonna be there.....tbh i will not bother watching it than....not only is she lyp sincing nowdays but she is not even going to perform in front of the public live............giiiiiiiiiiirl BYE

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LeoFameMonster

It is a terrible song so I get why they might prerecord it so that they can make it so good that people want to buy it. I mean can you imagine if she just went up there and sang that sh*t song with igloo, ugh. It can't get much worse unless Rihanna joined in with BBHMM

Spock

Reid @rated_reid · 8m 8 minutes ago
There is a space theme to @britneyspears #BBMA performance. You'll see why this performance was hard to make happen when you see the props

Reid @rated_reid · 15m 15 minutes ago
The Pretty Girls performance tomorrow is simply a rehearsal.

Reid @rated_reid
@britneyspears will be performing live at the #BBMAs with @IGGYAZALEA. The performance is NOT pre-recorded.

ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

What about this tho

who will love me when the night is over

barcodemonster

Britney: untalented and afraid 

scan my barcode

Kayla

Reid @rated_reid · 8m 8 minutes ago
There is a space theme to @britneyspears #BBMA performance. You'll see why this performance was hard to make happen when you see the props

Reid @rated_reid · 15m 15 minutes ago
The Pretty Girls performance tomorrow is simply a rehearsal.

Reid @rated_reid
@britneyspears will be performing live at the #BBMAs with @IGGYAZALEA. The performance is NOT pre-recorded.

ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

What about this tho

​Who is he? :huh: 

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived