💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

TV Host Bill Maher compares Zayn Malik to alleged Boston Bomber Terrorist

UC PiXELVISION

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

They don't look alike, that was kinda racist. Although Zayn could be seen as a terrorist when so many 1Ders committed suicide after finding out he was leaving the group.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

These things were in the news, Bill knows very well where both of them are from. Besides, he's a well known islamophobe so. Just because the hair is messy? Right.

​I'm coming from the angle of not knowing anything about Bill or the terrorist, and knowing a tiny bit about Zayn :shrug: And no not just because the hair's messy, I didn't say that, I was commenting on the hair comment you'd already made :rip: Skin colour, facial hair, and head hair are what my thoughts on the comparison boil down to :yes:

Anomaly

They don't even look similar

Boston bomber has curly hair, wider nose, originally from Turkmenistan.

Zayn's hair is straight, origin - Pakistan.

Connection? Two non whites from muslim background.

You don't see anything offensive?

​Not at all, because they actually do look somewhat similar, and I don't think it's really racist. My ethnicity isn't anything close to either of them but I get compared to both all of the time, and it isn't anything racist. I've seen Jahar in person, they do look a bit similar.

Morphine Prince

They don't even look similar

Boston bomber has curly hair, wider nose, originally from Turkmenistan.

Zayn's hair is straight, origin - Pakistan.

Connection? Two non whites from muslim background.

You don't see anything offensive?

Tbh from a glance they do look similar. But keep in mind this is Bill Maher :rip: He's known for these jokes in bad taste. 

lego

​I'm coming from the angle of not knowing anything about Bill or the terrorist, and knowing a tiny bit about Zayn :shrug: And no not just because the hair's messy, I didn't say that, I was elaborating on the hair comment you'd already made :rip: Skin colour, facial hair, and head hair are what my thoughts on the comparison boil down to :yes:

But that doesn't matter, Bill knows and he prepared those pics and stupid joke. It is racist.

FreePalestine

Morphine Prince

Typical ignorant fat white american. Not surprised

Azealia's impact :legend: 

UC PiXELVISION

Azealia's impact :legend: 

​Runway is Azealia Banks. #fact

lego

​He might, actually. I don't think he likes Christianity any better than Islam.

I don't think his audience would laugh at that kind of joke.

FreePalestine

Haroon

But that doesn't matter, Bill knows and he prepared those pics and stupid joke. It is racist.

​I fail to see the racism when I myself think those two guys look similar :duck: If he made the comparison with the intention of being racist then sure it's racist, however I don't know his intention (and neither do you for certain) so I can only go by what I'm seeing :laughga: 

lego

​Not at all, because they actually do look somewhat similar, and I don't think it's really racist. My ethnicity isn't anything close to either of them but I get compared to both all of the time, and it isn't anything racist. I've seen Jahar in person, they do look a bit similar.

And they both come from muslim countries. 

FreePalestine

lego

​I fail to see the racism when I myself think those two guys look similar :duck: If he made the comparison with the intention of being racist then sure it's racist, however I don't know his intention (and neither do you for certain) so I can only go by what I'm seeing :laughga: 

It's different if someone asks you, don't you think these two look similar? But when you prepare "a joke" for tv in advance, trying to compare a singer to a murderer, it's already offensive and the intention is quite obvious, knowing Bill's background.

If Kanye West would be compared to some known black rapist/killer in same manner - don't you think there would be anything racist about it?

FreePalestine

SKANK

Typical ignorant fat white american. Not surprised

I'm not sure if you are making an Azealia Banks joke, or if your being serious. If you are being serious, criticizing a person for making sweeping generalizations by making a sweeping generalization yourself is obviously hypocritical. 

The fact is, Zayn Malik and Dzhokar Tsarnaev genuinely do look similar. When Rolling Stone decided to put Dzhokar Tsarnaev on the cover of their magazine they were heavily criticized because Tsarnaev looked so much like a brooding rock star. The magazine was criticized because Dzhokar Tsarnaev was featured on the cover as if he were just another attractive, dark and mysterious, heartthrob…as if he were Zayn Malik. 

Bill Maher was the host of a show called Politically Incorrect, this is his brand of humor. If you find it upsetting, tune out. 

Anomaly

It's different if someone asks you, don't you think these two look similar? But when you prepare "a joke" for tv in advance, trying to compare a singer to a murderer, it's already offensive and the intention is quite obvious, knowing Bill's background.

If Kanye West would be compared to some known black rapist/killer in same manner - don't you think there would be anything racist about it?

:roll: There's really no need to take it so seriously. View SKANK's post above mine, because he pretty much already summarized it, and I couldn't have said it any better myself.

RAMROD

Watching the YT clips from my fone like

Will he find similiarity between Kim Jong Un to Ken Jeong too??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived