💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Favourite Anime ? / Recommend Anime

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

This thread is for Anime lovers, the title pretty much says it all I have watched a quite few and here is my personal top 10

1-Junjou Romantica (a 24 episode Gay/Yaoi anime about an adorably cute Gay couple watch them as they fall in love, their arguments are hilarious)-available in sub only

2-Naruto/Naruto Shipudden (skilled Ninjas with epic battle scene and evoking plot, technically this is my number one choice and the one I recommend for anyone who wants to get into anime)-available in sub and dub

3-Dragon Ball Z (Overpowered humans with even more epic battle scene and refreshing plot as each saga offers something new) available in sub and dub

4-Bleach (a story about a Soul reaper who's duty is to make those whom pass away find peace except soul eaters always get in his ways, sword slashes everywhere) available in sub and dub

5-Death Note (if you're looking for a dark anime look no further, watch as the main character kills others by writing their name in his death note, his reason: Justice) available in sub and dub

6-Attack On Titan (Best action/thriller packed anime out there , a dystopian era where humans live in fear of the man eating gigantic titans, it's up to the heroes to stop them) available in sub and dub

7-Fairy Tail (a more light spirited action/adventure anime similar to Naruto except the characters are wizards, the theme of action fantasy allows for fascinating stories) available in sub and dub

8-Tokyo Ghoul (Extremely dark anime and has gore quite often but the intense thriller and amazing visual results in a twisted action packed story about a human who turned into a Ghoul (creatures who look identical to humans but have a deadly form they take on once they are ready to feed on humans or fight , some are bad some are good) available in sub only soon to be dubbed)

9-Sword Art Online (a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game, before they know it players are trapped In this game and their only way out is to clear it oh and once they die in the game they die in real life) available in sub and dub 

10-Elfen Lied (God this one is so twisted for me to explain look it up, simply super twisted and a lot of sugar coated gore relatively short at 13 episodes)

Kill me I know , where is One Piece ? I'm such a flop for an Anime lover I haven't watched One Piece yet, thing is it's too long and I think it's too late for me to get on board its like 600 episodes or something.

So what do you guys like and what do you recommend ?

SEVDALIZA

The only anime I've watched fully was Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, which was only 4 episodes, based on a game.

I do plan on watching Attack On Titan and Death Note, though

operating from another world

Anomaly

Death Note, Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann slay

Also, if you liked Junjou Romantica, check out Gravitation as well. I also strongly recommend the "Little Butterfly" manga.

Versace

The only anime I've watched fully was Corpse Party: Tortured Souls, which was only 4 episodes, based on a game.

I do plan on watching Attack On Titan and Death Note, though

​Both are short, you can finish them in a weekend. You will be obsessed with those two definitely you won't regret watching them. 

SonOfAphrodite

Elfen Lied made me cry :toofunga: 

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni  a.k.a. When They Cry is really twisted and it loved it :)

Haroon

You should join the Anime & Manga Club :party:

I've only seen a few but I'd recommend Death Note and Elfen Lied :yes: I've been heavily recommened Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so I'll be starting to watch them soon :) 

Versace

You should join the Anime & Manga Club :party:

I've only seen a few but I'd recommend Death Note and Elfen Lied :yes: I've been heavily recommened Attack on Titan and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, so I'll be starting to watch them soon :) 

​Will do right away, yes omg Attack On Titan's slayage  :sweat: is too much. Perhaps it's even the most impactful modern anime you definitely won't regret watching it. I finished it in 3 days.

scrap that flop top 10 and replace it with 10 repetitions of this thank u

seriously the characters, the story, the setting, the villains, they are all extremely well done, the manga is one of the best, this second adaptation is truly loyal to it and the animation is also really well done, one of the most successful animes of the 2000s and truly a really deserving one I still don't get why isn't it on most people's list when they mention anime but I am truly amazed by what Hiromu Arakawa did, not only the themes and the incredible variety of characters but everything overall she really is a genius.

Betty Who

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, 100%. It's the only anime I've watched so far that has really blown me away. I'm planning on watching Death Note soon though, I keep hearing good things!

Archived