💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

Hilary Duff - Sparks (full song)

Robinladen

Featured Posts

​im pretty sure dance pop never goes out of style

Dance pop is not nearly as popular as it was 2008-2012 and especially ones that are like this. There are still songs now and then that do well, but it's a lot harder to have a dance pop hit now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

I like it.  Is she getting rid of the other songs she released last year and rebooting the new album?  Excited for new music.

​She said All About You will still be on the album (which also kinda confirms Chasing The Sun won't be cause she didn't mention it).

DeleteMyAccount

​She said All About You will still be on the album (which also kinda confirms Chasing The Sun won't be cause she didn't mention it).

​All About You is fine.  I'm just really hoping this album has some success.  

SlayedForTheGod

​All About You is fine.  I'm just really hoping this album has some success.  

​man i loved All About You so much and i was ready for it to smash. Hope Sparks just destroys the charts. I love it but I know its probably hit or miss.

DeleteMyAccount

​man i loved All About You so much and i was ready for it to smash. Hope Sparks just destroys the charts. I love it but I know its probably hit or miss.

​It really depends on promo.  The music video may help as well.  

Daenerys

This is actually WAAAAAYYYY better than I thought! :Jase:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

xoxo cupcakke

I want Lizzie to have a successful album era and amazing single eras :legend:

Computer

It sounds so understated and casual.  Something about it reminds me of my fave Talking Heads.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Dominic

I've had this on repeat for 2 days. This is a killer song I love it. She needs to get a hit for this, I just hope she promos more because there is nothing stopping her from getting a hit...except her name. :awkney:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived