๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

celeb

Katy Perry Wants To Perform At Coachella

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

โ€‹I didn't want to shake the Swifties up and then have to shake them off. :gaycat:

ย 

โ€‹:lmao:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Wearing a beanie does not equal hipster.. ย But I think Coachella should be reserved for the type of audience that attends every year.

venusian

โ€‹On this site if you like Katy then you are a Rebel Heart. :madge:

ย 

โ€‹embrace it hunty embrace it

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

RAMROD

ย 

Apparently she might want to relive the moments :laughga:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Will never understand the Katy hate. I find Katy so likable. The jealousy and anger towards her is at a whole other level. Here for a Coachella performance, especially a stripped down - unplugged like one.

Vernier

Thoseย lucky hipster fans, it's not often that they'll get to witness such an amazing, vocally talented performer :hunty:ย 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Madonna played Coachella; I don't see why Katy shouldn't. :shrug: But then, I'm not a hipster.

Cody Draco

Wearing a beanie does not equal hipster.. ย But I think Coachella should be reserved for the type of audience that attends every year.

โ€‹Are jokes allowed or did Admin get rid of those too with this fabulous update?

LePetitGAGABLover

โ€‹On this site if you like Katy then you are a Rebel Heart. :madge:

ย 

โ€‹There is nothing wrong with liking Katy Perry. But her music is so basic that it hurts.ย 

Cody Draco

Will never understand the Katy hate. I find Katy so likable. The jealousy and anger towards her is at a whole other level. Here for a Coachella performance, especially a stripped down - unplugged like one.

โ€‹I really hope she leaves Dr. Luke/Max Martin/etc. with her next album and channels her inner Lana Del Rey. From the little glimpses I've read into her personal life, she has loads to sing about.

nikola

โ€‹Are jokes allowed or did Admin get rid of those too with this fabulous update?

โ€‹:lmao::lmao::lmao:ย love you so much xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

โ€‹I really hope she leaves Dr. Luke/Max Martin/etc. with her next album and channels her inner Lana Del Rey. From the little glimpses I've read into her personal life, she has loads to sing about.

โ€‹I agree completely. I love the pop music and everything she has released, but she has potential to write some bold ass lyrics and make some incredible unique music. The Lana Del Rey sound would fit Katy and I think Katy could do it even better. I'm sure Katy wants to branch out and release something different, she's talked about it before I think. Even going back to her roots a little more next album with some pop rock.ย 

Haroon

If my idea of Coachella is correctย then it just seems like although Katy fits the crowd because she shares a similar music taste, the music she provides doesn't fit that demographic :shrug:ย 

thierryrreiht

โ€‹Pop music is pretty much teen-pop these days. Ariana, Selena, Demi, etc. :thetea:

Katy is definitely the best teen-pop has to offer though. :hills:

โ€‹I'm here for long term honey

Archived