💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is "Dancer in the Dark" the saddest movie ever?

Bloody

Featured Posts

Bloody

I never cry or get emotional in movies but when I watched this movie it was the 1st time ever that I cried for a movie. :emo:

Does anyone else feel the same way? :(

No Angel

I've been meaning to watch this movie! But The Green Mile makes me tear up like no other. Jesus

Bloody

I've been meaning to watch this movie! But The Green Mile makes me tear up like no other. Jesus

​You should definetely watch it...!!!!!

Swan Heart

I was the same way.. I even stopped it for a little bit at the end, I couldn't handle it..

Like, I was crying SO hard.. And I never cry on movies.

It is such a masterpiece and Bjork was fantastic, I was totaly blown away..

But I will never watch this again. Never! :duck:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Bloody

I was the same way.. I even stopped it for a little bit at the end, I couldn't handle it..

Like, I was crying SO hard.. And I never cry on movies.

The movie is such a masterpiece and Bjork was fantastic, I was totaly blown away..

But I will never watch this again. Never! :duck:

​There's a GGD movie night in some days and it has this movie.

I don't think I'll be able to watch it again because I'll burst in tears. :giveup: 

Wixson

I've read so much about this movie and Bjork's performance but I'm yet to see it.
"I never cry or get emotional in movies..." you need to watch Still Alice if you haven't. Dear god, that movie broke my heart. Might not be the same with you, but it's quite emotionally exhausting.

YES! :( It's a torture to watch it. The last scene is... I think I never felt so bad for someone

Ladey Gagz

Not when Part Of Me 3D exists :green: 

On a serious note, I haven't seen it but I might take a look. It seems interesting 

Bloody

On a serious note, I haven't seen it but I might take a look. It seems interesting 

​You definetely need to watch it. :emo: 

elijahfan

Yes, it's one of the most emotionally draining film I've seen. Definitely something that leaves a mark.

Daredevil

Sweet summer child, you have never seen Hachi: A dog's Tale

ItsTommyBitch

Omg, now i cant wait to watch it :giveup: 

The last time I cried watching a movie was during Requiem for a Dream :emo: That movie :nooo: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived