celeb

Who Should Play The Role for Disney's new movie Live Action MULAN?

HANZ

Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

​omg brenda I forgot about her

but what happened to her? I thought she retired or something

making out with Andrew Garfield :flirt:

exorcise my mind

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

Knowing Disney they'll probably white wash the film. :roll:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

RAMROD

​I doubt Disney cares about that since China is a very floppy market, the piracy there is really bad

ps: I also wanted one of the girls from Girls Generation to get the role, lol

They will. More Hollywod house productions cares about China, their political situation have changed now, and allows more films to be screened, they have also remove Gaga and many more from black list.

Besides, Disney is opening their latest Disneyland in Shanghai on December this year. 

They sure want to be careful with their steps not to be public enemy there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They will. More Hollywod house productions cares about China, their political situation have changed now, and allows more films to be screened, they have also remove Gaga and many more from black list.

Besides, Disney is opening their latest Disneyland in Shanghai on December this year. 

They sure want to be careful with their steps not to be public enemy there.

​I didn't know that

but still I know a lot of flawless japanese and korean women that could be perfect for the role of mulan, agh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Haroon

I think Zhang Ziyi would do an amazing job :legend: If she can act as the protagonist in House of Flying Daggers, then I'm sure she can pull off Mulan well and do her justice! :woot: 

yassitscarcass

Anyone remember Brenda Song? I loved her in that Disney Channel movie where she has to fight the one guy... yeah, I can't remember the name.

ItsTommyBitch

How about someone who is ACTUALLY chinese :oops: Not just an asian woman, perpetuating the idea that all asian ethnicities are "basically the same thing" and are interchangeable :sweep: 

So I suggest Lucy Liu 20 years ago :awesome: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

How about someone who is ACTUALLY chinese :oops: Not just an asian woman, perpetuating the idea that all asian ethnicities are "basically the same thing" and are interchangeable :sweep: 

So I suggest Lucy Liu 20 years ago :awesome: 

​but all the good chinese actresses are like too old now tbh

I want a young new face

what even is this thread :excuseme:

​it's a thread discussing who should play the role of Mulan in the live-action film

ItsTommyBitch

​but all the good chinese actresses are like too old now tbh

I want a young new face

​Do you hear yourself :duck: As if every good chinese actress is old :air: . There are plenty young ones :emma: Lots of movies try to look for new or up and coming actors/actresses for movies. It keeps things interesting, and every actor was "a young new face" once

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

​Do you hear yourself :duck: As if every good chinese actress is old :air: . There are plenty young ones :emma: Lots of movies try to look for new or up and coming actors/actresses for movies. It keeps things interesting, and every actor was "a young new face" once

​I'm talking about the options offered in this thread like brenda song or shang ziyi

of course not all chinese actresses are old

Archived