💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new video

Unreleased video to Calvin and Ellie's "I Need Your Love" leaks

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

can someone explain me in what world why this wasn't the official video and isntead was that cheap version that we got to watch every hour when MTV Hits and VH1 played it :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Dayman

How could they afford to scrap this whole video and make a new one? WHY WOULD THEY?

Haroon

Wow I really like this darker and mysterious version :flutter: I guess the one that was released is more summery and fits when it was released more - but it is kinda sad that this one was totally thrown away :ohno: I wonder what the deciding factor was when choosing between them though :confused:  

URFUTUREFAV

its marketing. a couple having cute moments will sell more than fire and smoke. especially when that couple is pretty famous

Why would they not release this :cryga:

​

People hate what they don't understand.

Pure Adrenaline

Wow I really like this darker and mysterious version :flutter: I guess the one that was released is more summery and fits when it was released more - but it is kinda sad that this one was totally thrown away :ohno: I wonder what the deciding factor was when choosing between them though :confused:  

​probably it went like this:

In the first video we got smoke, Ellie in some dark hood looking like devil worshipper, Calvin's shodow and a bunch of weird kids next to burning trees.

And in the other video we got sun, Ellie and Calvin kissing and humping in bed and half naked Calvin.

So this video will appeal to kids, teenage girls and probably some twinks, let's go with it.

:proud:  :proud:  :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SonOfAphrodite

its marketing. a couple having cute moments will sell more than fire and smoke. especially when that couple is pretty famous

​

​Yea that is true :sweat: I just wish they could have like put both of the videos out somehow

Well at least it has been released now :Jase:

Haroon

​probably it went like this:

In the first video we got smoke, Ellie in some dark hood looking like devil worshipper, Calvin's shodow and a bunch of weird kids next to burning trees.

And in the other video we got sun, Ellie and Calvin kissing and humping in bed and half naked Calvin.

So this video will appeal to kids, teenage girls and probably some twinks, let's go with it.

:proud:  :proud:  :proud: 

​Sounds pretty darn reasonable actually :toofunga: 

the final cut is a much better video for the song than this one, it honestly doesn't even fit the song lyrically or metaphorically

i thought it was going to be a joke thread but damn this vid is gorgeous :giveup: i love the dark vibe ellie and calvin why did u hav to go all basic byE i'm in denial that this is not the only video of this song :rip:

like they produced, filmed and edited this and then they said "lol no film another" nN :rip:

InsideOutright

I really like it, but the theme is awfully dark for such an upbeat song. I wish more was going on in the background during the beat breaks.

Archived