Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
other

Machete Kills in Space to be filmed this year.

Spyro

Featured Posts

Spyro

What is this?  :seek:   The Space movie of "Machete Kills" is planned to be filmed this year.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/95583/machete-kills-in-space-filming-this-year-says-danny-trejo/

(Here's an alternative link if that one isn't working)

Article:

Originally starting off as a fake trailer in Grindhouse, Robert Rodriguez’s Machete came to life in 2010, and was followed up in 2013 by the sequel Machete Kills. A second sequel was teased at the end of that film, and it looks like Rodriguez is delivering on the promise.

The fine folks over at Halloween Daily News caught up with Danny Trejo at this past weekend’s Mad Monster Party convention, and while there he confirmed that shooting is getting ready to begin on the outer space-set sequel.

“Robert and I are going to start to do Machete Kills in Space, so that’s going to be awesome. Absolutely,” he told the site. “We’re going to be working on it this year.”

Spyro the Dragon

RAMROD

Obvi.looking forward cos I wanna know how will.it end :lmao:

Do not think.there will be Gags tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga died in the second film so I wouldn't expect her to come back, but anything is possible in Machete

Pure Adrenaline

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jesse Pinkman

How does he keep getting the budget to do these things? :deadbanana: 

It's science, bitch

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga died in the second film so I wouldn't expect her to come back, but anything is possible in Machete

​she came back tho in the Space Sequence :smh: 

it says and ''Lady Gaga cuz she just wont die'' .... or sth like that :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Interlude

​Stay dead Gaga

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

ChicaSkas

oh yes! I remember telling everyone there was a 3rd film and no one believed me lol!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived