💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

inuborg

​is that a new oneliner? :manicure: 

​Call it want you want, its the truth. You made a negative thread at the expense of Azealia because you knew it was going to get a lot of pages. 

The thread shouldn't have been made, it was made under false pretenses and should be closed 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Call it want you want, its the truth. You made a negative thread at the expense of Azealia because you knew it was going to get a lot of pages. 

The thread shouldn't have been made, it was made under false pretenses and should be closed 

​how was it negative if I had thought in my head & I decided to ask the people on GGD? 

& get alot of pages? I haven't even been around long enough to know that it gets you alot of pages to mention Azealia Banks. 

The thread is made, was made, & it was made on truth & facts which most of yall including you took it to the negative side.. bringing your negativity when nobody was dragging or talking negatively about azealia.. all they were talking about was sampling and gagas sampled songs. 

and if you dont like this thread why are you still here reading it? 

pay it dust and move along with your life & time. 

:runhug: see you around! :) 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

inuborg

​how was it negative if I had thought in my head & I decided to ask the people on GGD? 

& get alot of pages? I haven't even been around long enough to know that it gets you alot of pages to mention Azealia Banks. 

The thread is made, was made, & it was made on truth & facts which most of yall including you took it to the negative side.. bringing your negativity when nobody was dragging or talking negatively about azealia.. all they were talking about was sampling and gagas sampled songs. 

and if you dont like this thread why are you still here reading it? 

pay it dust and move along with your life & time. 

:runhug: see you around! :) 

​No, you claimed Azealia stole something, which she obviously could not have done.

​No, you claimed Azealia stole something, which she obviously could not have done.

​but you clearly saw me put a question mark after the OP title & I even put "Stole" in quotations..

meaning im asking a question & i dont know the answer to it. 

Blue Jeans

​but you clearly saw me put a question mark after the OP title & I even put "Stole" in quotations..

​You could've asked "Did Azealia Sampled this song ?" but you went for a clickbait kind of title.. so don't try to play innocent here boo boo

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

inuborg

Like Blue Jeans already said, ​It was a clickbait title, and you know it. 

You cannot persuade me to believe you truly don't know what sampling is if your on a music forum.

Like Blue Jeans already said, ​It was a clickbait title, and you know it. 

You cannot persuade me to believe you truly don't know what sampling is if your on a music forum.

​no I didnt even know what sampling was until I posted this question. 

& You cannot persuade me that I was looking for a hit thread when all i asked was a question on my mind. 

​You could've asked "Did Azealia Sampled this song ?" but you went for a clickbait kind of title.. so don't try to play innocent here boo boo

​but did I know what sampling was about before i posted this thread? stop trying to throw insults when you werent even there when I had this question in my mind. and nobodys playing innocent. maybe if you had the urge to ask me if I knew what sampling was before I posted this question then you would know. 

inuborg

:lmao:

Will GGD users keep playing innocent? Will pressed souls stop dissing Azealia? Will this thread finally get closed? 

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

:lmao:

Will GGD users keep playing innocent? Will pressed souls stop dissing Azealia? Will this thread finally get closed? 

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

​pressed?

but you're still here replying?

Ellie Goulding

​​open because people are stating their opinions:manicure:

​What is there to give an opinion on? :rip: Clearly nothing was "stolen". There's really not much more to it.

Blue Jeans

​but did I know what sampling was about before i posted this thread? stop trying to throw insults when you werent even there when I had this question in my mind. and nobodys playing innocent. maybe if you had the urge to ask me if I knew what sampling was before I posted this question then you would know. 

​1. Where did I throw ANY insults in my comment ?

2. You didn't know what sampling was...?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

​1. Where did I throw any insults in my comment ?

2. You didn't know what sampling was...?

​Your gonna tell me what I know & Dont know?

Okay jesus.

​What is there to give an opinion on? :rip: Clearly nothing was "stolen". There's really not much more to it.

​okay & its was proven nothing was stolen. ttherefore my question was answered. :yes: 

Blue Jeans

​Your gonna tell me what I know & Dont know?

Okay jesus.

​You're welcome mortal.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived