💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

Babel

It's so crazy how you can just speak over someone else's song and release it as your own "music".

​I hope somebody already clocked you because this is too much.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

This forum is dead as **** but when a hate thread towards Azealia is opened all of you come to attack her. 

​Azealia, Madonna & Katy = the trinity of getting this forum active. 

Honestly, I can really see why inu left. Some people on here are just not worth you time. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Neptune

​Someone told me about a story about how Madeon said "The Good Natured" stole the Mary Jane Holland instrumental and recorded over it and it was always for Gaga but it's not true.

​It wasn't always for Gaga, but it wasn't for The Good Natured as well. It was not meant to be released by them.

Staryu

Are you guys serious? Eight pages for something that we knew back in November and that happens all the time in Hip-Hop? :proud: 

It's kinda like dragging Gaga because Cheek to Cheek is full of covers... it's common in the genre.

Tove Lo

Are you guys serious? Eight pages for something that we knew back in November and that happens all the time in Hip-Hop? :proud: 

It's kinda like dragging Gaga because Cheek to Cheek is full of covers... it's common in the genre.

​Well some of us started talking about Gaga sampling also so.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Gagaloo911

Thanks for this, I knew chorus was from some song I heard before which I loved and completely sh*ts all over ice princess, but didn't know which song and have been trying to find it :seek:

Thanks for this, I knew chorus was from some song I heard before which I loved and completely sh*ts all over ice princess, but didn't know which song and have been trying to find it :seek:

​you welcome.  some people taking it negative I see when it was just a general question.. :reductive: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

My god do you guys know anything about hip hop? Or even music in general? That's what SAMPLING is. Azealia wrote her verses. She credited the old song. Can you guys just grow up and move on, yes she fell out with Gaga, it doesn't mean Everytime she releases something you have to drag it to the pits as part of your stan card renewal :smh: 

​but who is dragging her & ice princess if we appreciate it? :seek:  

it was a simple question, that you are making it to seem something extraordinary..

& who brought up her falling out with Gaga?? No one but you obv. :smh: 

​Azealia, Madonna & Katy = the trinity of getting this forum active. 

Honestly, I can really see why inu left. Some people on here are just not worth you time. 

​inu who? :seek: 

​again. it was a simple question...

nobody dragging azealia.. :madge: 

Prismatic

​inu who? :seek: 

​More relevant than you sweetie. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Staryu

​again. it was a simple question...

nobody dragging azealia.. :madge: 

Hmm, you must be new.

I have read too many awful threads here about Azealia. Now, I don't have the patience anymore to always read each pages and with such a title, you can't blame me to expect some messy comments. (+ even Admin's post is just... :smh: )

​More relevant than you sweetie. 

​thats good, if thats what you call an achievement boo.

Staryu

​I hope somebody already clocked you because this is too much.

Ikr... I mean, that's his opinion but... :wtf: 

Gagaloo911

​you welcome.  some people taking it negative I see when it was just a general question.. :reductive: 

​They always gotta find and get dat controversy/shade in everything here :seek: :madge:

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived