celeb

Azealia Banks "stole" Ice Princess Chorus?

Featured Posts

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

​yes it's different but it's still  kinda same :air: sae for donatella but theres nothing wrong with it

same for aura but theres NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! :air: 

Neither  Kink neither It's Karma Bitch were officially released. And Gaga worked with these producers and wrote her own lyrics and melodies. Azealia took intrumental, lyrics and melody

Yanko

​okay , sweetie

​if you cant see the difference in dragging an what im doing that thats fine do you 

im just pointing out that theres nothing wrong with sampling and these double standards have to stop 

Yanko

Neither  Kink neither It's Karma Bitch were officially released. And Gaga worked with these producers and wrote her own lyrics and melodies. Azealia took intrumental, lyrics and melody

:rip:   im done 

Neptune

​yes it's different but it's still  kinda same :air: sae for donatella but theres nothing wrong with it

same for aura but theres NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! :air: 

​Donatella was a mess. Zedd was a disgrace for ARTPOP, tbh. But Aura was only played live and MJH's instrumental was never meant to be out before ARTPOP. Gaga made a completely different body of work with those songs, tho. That's very different from picking a commercially released song and change the verses, not even the chorus. Don't try to put it all in the same category, because the artistic input totally different in both scenarios. 

​Donatella was a mess. Zedd was a disgrace for ARTPOP, tbh. But Aura was only played live and MJH's instrumental was never meant to be out before ARTPOP. Gaga made a completely different body of work with those songs, tho. That's very different from picking a commercially released song and change the verses, not even the chorus. Don't try to put it all in the same category, because the artistic input totally different in both scenarios. 

​UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Imma need you get them ears fixed & fix this messy post. :wtf: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Paper Gangsta

:rip:   im done 

Point is that theae projects were scrapped and Gaga used these beats instead for her song with her own melody. Unlike Azealia who took even that. As I said, she basically remixed that song and released as her own

Point is that theae projects were scrapped and Gaga used these beats instead for her song with her own melody. Unlike Azealia who took even that. As I said, she basically remixed that song and released as her own

​btu atleast she gave them credit right? :toofloppy: 

Paper Gangsta

sampling from officially released songs is still sampling :air:  good night 

That wasn't point. Stop twisting words :awkney: 

Yanko

sorry but i dont see the difference 

"it was scrapped" is pointless argument imo  but like i said it's totally fine in both cases with gaga and azealia 

Yanko

That wasn't point. Stop twisting words :awkney: ​

it was the point tho

u said it wasnt release officially so it doesnt count 

sorry but i dont see the difference 

"it was scrapped" is pointless argument imo  but like i said it's totally fine in both cases with gaga and azealia 

​imo this song doesnt even fit with the girls lyrics or naything :shrug: i perfer donatella. 

Yanko

​imo this song doesnt even fit with the girls lyrics or naything :shrug: i perfer donatella. 

same (and i hate donatella :Chica: ) 

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived