💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

FKA Twigs & Robert Pattinson are secretly ENGAGED!

Dolev

Featured Posts

Will FKA Twigs be on your new album?
Well, the first time we even met each other, we met in the studio. Her music’s changed a lot since then. But she’s on tour so much, and anytime I call her, she’s in a different place. And she’s engaged now, so that’s about to be a whole other thing.

Wait, she’s engaged? That's news to me.
Yeah, to ol’ Patty [Robert Pattinson]. I don’t know if she wanted anybody to know that …

http://www.vulture.com/2015/04/t-pain-on-aaliyah-furious-7-and-fka-twigs.html

Vernier

Huge mess, not someone else leaking news of her engagement, Well done T-pain :hunty:

Poor K-stew and all her 10 fans though, some of them have been bullying Twigs because she dared to date R-Patz, hope this doesn't send them over the edge and they decide to picket their wedding :heart: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

not really a secret, but also celebrities shouldn't have to feel obligated to tell the world about everything they do

htrllllsem

Why is almost everyone in this thread a snarky twink that's pressed that queen FKA twigs and R-patz are engaged? all these who comments and ****, if you don't care leave, if you're trying to get cheap likes on a pop forum, congrats hun

Meanwhile, check her album reviews and videos,  One of the few  artists  rn that's doing something interesting, ha

Archived