celeb

VIDEO: Rihanna sneaks and sings BBHMM in Kimmel's bedroom

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​It sounds so freaking sick! It was just in the radio but they didn't say the name of it. I know it was nicki and rihanna though.

​If it was them it would be everywhere...

Fizzy

​No! I swear its a real song. I'm pretty sure its from R8.

April fools ? :derpga:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

GagaOopsy

April fools ? :derpga:

​Ugh! I knew someone would say that. The only clue I have is that I read on tumblr that a collab between rihanna and nicki (and beyonce) was coming and the song was definitety rihanna and nicki (not sure if beyonce). The song said "Pound the..." (Not sure exactly what the last part was tbh.) I'm not April fooling i swear.

​It sounds so freaking sick! It was just in the radio but they didn't say the name of it. I know it was nicki and rihanna though.

​you're full of crap. So you're the only one that has heard the song in the entire world? No one else is talking about hearing it on the radio :toofunny: 

SlayedForTheGod

​Ugh! I knew someone would say that. The only clue I have is that I read on tumblr that a collab between rihanna and nicki (and beyonce) was coming and the song was definitety rihanna and nicki (not sure if beyonce). The song said "Pound the..." (Not sure exactly what the last part was tbh.) I'm not April fooling i swear.

​Pound the Alarm?

I think the song you're looking for is "Hey Mama" by Davit Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj. The other woman in the song isn't Rih but sounds like her.

Someone update the OP please when the whole thing comes out. :flirt:

GagaMyBlood95

full video http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif love rih http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_legend.gif 

​Updated the OP, thanks for posting!

Archived