💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: If Gaga were to make a second jazz album, would you be here for a collaboration with Michael Bublé?

Bradley

BUBLEGA?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. BUBLEGA?

• YASS, GIMME THAT SECOND JAZZ ALBUM AND GRAMMYS THAT I LUV
    • I've had enough, let jazz go

Featured Posts

PUKKIE

She can do whatever she likes, but can we have a POP ALBUM NEXT ???... THE THIRST IS KILLING ME OUCHEAAA:saladga:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Beaverhausen

I actually want HEAPS more Jazz albums! gaga has an incredibly beautiful voice, magic to hear her sing classic songs!!! 

Bradley

She can do whatever she likes, but can we have a POP ALBUM NEXT ???... THE THIRST IS KILLING ME OUCHEAAA:saladga:

This was meant to be after the pop album.

LoveandMagic

I think working with Michael is nice, but if they collaborated I would imagine less classic covers and more personally written songs, which I would prefer. So a mixed Jazz album. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Lassex

I've had enough, I'm definetely not here for another jazz album. If she released another one, a Michael Bublé collab wouldn't be a bad idea though :laughga:

KindaTrashy

He's talented but it'd be a bit of a step down after Tony...

I'm here for a rock album, tbh. 

DeleteMyAccount

I'd say yes because I feel that Michael would be able to match Gaga in terms of vocals.  There would be potential for great duets.  I love Tony, but his singing is somewhat limited.

Katharine Hepburn

yes. Hopefully gaga turns him gay and he can be mine :flirt:

xoxo Joanne

AlexanderMagno

I've always felt that Gaga doesn't really have a great chemistry with younger performers as she has with older ones...  So, even though it sounds like a great ideia, I don't think it would have the charm Tony and Gaga have.

Bad Bromance

Yes, I think it would be a wonderful collaboration but I wouldn't want this to happen any time soon.  The next jazz album that Gaga puts out will be with Tony since they said they're going to cover Cole Porter songs.

The more Gaga collaborates with Tony, the better!  Their chemistry is undeniable and their voices together sound magical.  :legend:    :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

HANZ

NO MORE BORING JAZZ

iCrgYygKQwua.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blacklistedd

I mean why not?

Unless she wants to go for something super serious and actually try her hand at delving into making original jazz records. In which case, a collab with Michael could still be welcomed but might be far too cheesey for actual respect.

SEVDALIZA

I'd like that, I love Michael, I think their voices would go very well together :nick: 

operating from another world

Archived