💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Girl In The Spider Webs" Announced and Cover released

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Hellspont

the-girl-in-the-spider-s-web_custom-9f4f

Just about a full decade since the girl with a dragon tattoo was introduced to readers, she'll be making her grand return to fiction — albeit with another author's name on the cover. Stieg Larsson's Millennium trilogy of crime novels is set to become something more on Sept. 1, when the series' new addition hits store shelves as The Girl in the Spider's Web. Publisher Alfred A. Knopf released the book's title and cover art Tuesday.

Of course, the series is carrying on without its original architect, replacing Larsson with David Lagercrantz, a former crime reporter from Sweden. Larsson died of a heart attack at the age of 50 in 2004, before even the first Millennium novel — The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, in American editions — was published in Sweden. The whole series has been published posthumously.

HOYL **** I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS MY FAVORITE TRILOGY IS GETTING A 4TH BOOK HELP ME SOMEONE

ChicaSkas

Omgggggg...... i own all 3 Swedish DVDs.... they SLAY... omg. Don't think I can handle this much awesome!

thanks for posting!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Hellspont

Omgggggg...... i own all 3 Swedish DVDs.... they SLAY... omg. Don't think I can handle this much awesome!

thanks for posting!

​no problem! :giveup: it does make me feel sad because his widow is really upset about all this, since they didnt use his drafts at all im kind of worried

Archived