đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney planning surprise Tidal album?

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

britney-spears-billboard-magazine-march-

This account at PopJustice was the first person to mention a collab between Iggy and Britney months ago and has given other insider info in the past.

Despite Britney and Larry's comments in Billboard Magazine, lets remember that before Beyonce's surprise release she also denied that an album was coming soon, to throw people off track.
And Britney planning a surprise release was rumoured as far back as last year, and let's remember that she's been recording since September and is possibly using some of the original Britney Jean tracks.

"The album is coming out in May or June. Possibly as a Tidal exclusive before hitting retail."

Let's remember, this fits with claims made two days ago by Iggy Azalea that Britney's album was ready to be released.

Then another insider who has given lots of info about the Giorgio Moroder track that later turned out to be true, such as it being a cover, then said:

"As far as I know Tidal is a possibility, but not confirmed."

http://www.popjustice.com/forum/threads/39120-Britney-Spears-Pretty-Girls-amp-9th-Album

retroglamx

If she does, I hope it's just as big and well handled as Beyoncé's.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Michael

April's Fools probably
ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

​But this was on March 31st

ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

Jewels n Drugs

Serve us brit

j5TqdhO.gif​

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Spock

​But this was on March 31st

ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

​Oops never mind then
ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

But still, the Tidal exclusive thing seems a bit fishy. I mean, she's probably one of the least connected artists to Tidal. We'll see I guess, but the sooner the better :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Psychedelic

Whatever, all I need is new good Britney music in my life... BJ was such a let down overall!

I don't think she meant the album was done I thought she meant Pretty Girls was done.

Besides people barely wanted to buy Britney jean.. I'm I supposed to believe people are going to get Tidal just to get exclusive Britney Spears content?

Archived