Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Serious Question Little M's: What is so bad about Paul Blair (DJ White Shadow)?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

I happen to think Paul has done great work with LG. Why all the hate? What did he do wrong? We all praised Electric Chapel, Black Jesus Amen Fashion and Government Hooker. And MANiCURE and Sexxx Dreams are two of the strongest tracks on ARTPOP. They are a nice change from the basic edm garbage Zedd created. Zedd did poorly with ARTPOP, not Paul. So what's the problem with LG working with him? 

JEWRJEWR

nothing is bad about him. he's a great producer.

The thing is that I think he's reached his 'creative limit' (with gaga)

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Vernier

I'm guessing because in the minds of some people, he didn't give Gaga a hit :ohwell: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I don't like his productions on ARTPOP, to me they sound demo ish, the vocals sound rough, they just miss something that's stops them being amazing

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

moonboywow

Because the songs he worked on don't sound like poker face or just dance. Maybe they're not "pop" enough for some of the fans who want gaga to be katy perry success wise 

antpats2

I don't like his productions on ARTPOP, to me they sound demo ish, the vocals sound rough, they just miss something that's stops them being amazing

​are you joking? most of ARTPOP sounds OVERproduced :spin:  

but still, i have no issue with Paul. I hope to see more music from him with Gaga

darkchylde

He's an amazing producer and he's proven himself to be versatile. I hope he's on the next pop record.

Robinladen

IKR, Zedd should be the one were supposed to be hating on.

​I agree, the only good thing he did was Aura and that was probably mostly because of the Infected Mushroom beat.

Archived