💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is now on Tidal

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

I still don´t get these people that listen to music on spotify or any of this shiz, omg, download the album from some torrent or whatever and listen to it from your phone whenever and wherever, who needs streams :toofunny: 

​the only conclusion for those who do I see as either they don't wanna jam there computer or device with music and or are just lazy to find the music so they stream it. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

​the only conclusion for those who do I see as either they don't wanna jam there computer or device with music and or are just lazy to find the music so they stream it. 

​It´s just so weird :laughga: it´s not like the music went in gigabites :laughga: 

Pierre

G.U.Y. being 5th top track. :guy: And you said it was a flop.  default_whitney2.gif

whitney_receipts.gif

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Darcklighter22

​It´s just so weird :laughga: it´s not like the music went in gigabites :laughga: 

​well the lossless option Tidal will offer sounds intriguing, but to mark it at 19.99$/month :gum:

Pierre

GXNeAYi.gif

2r2ry36.png

default_whitney2.gif

​OOOOOOOOOH :sharon: 

I tought it was the top overall, I posted that photo in the second page nnnnn!!! :lmao: :air: 

GXNeAYi.gifI love this gif

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Tommy Monster

​well the lossless option Tidal will offer sounds intriguing, but to mark it at 19.99$/month  default_gum2.gif

​And there are people that actually pay that, oh no :toofunny: 

Redstreak

I still don´t get these people that listen to music on spotify or any of this shiz, omg, download the album from some torrent or whatever and listen to it from your phone whenever and wherever, who needs streams :toofunny: 

Well streaming is becoming more and more a factor in chart positions for both singles and albums so

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I buy all the music I truly want to hear on my phone and when I don't have internet connection. Everything else I listen to through Youtube or Spotify... Tidal will have to offer some more incentives if they want 20 dollars per month

Bloody

​OOOOOOOOOH http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sharon.gif 

I tought it was the top overall, I posted that photo in the second page nnnnn!!! http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg 

Hidden Content

​I love this one too. :lmao: 

whitney_receipts.gif

whitney_receipts.gif

KaanBTW

​This is illegal. :ohwell:

Yanko

​this is what i do lol :neyday: 

Archived