Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jessica Simpson In Studio For New Music!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Waiting for a hot in Jessica's career is a hopeless thought long gone but I do hope she can make a little noise this time, her singing is so underrated!

​The better sister of the two tbh though....  default_air.jpg

​Ashlee can songwrite and make good music, Jessica can sing!

LoveandMagic

If it is something like Sweetest Sin, With You, Irresistible, or Take My Breath Away, I am in. I always felt a bit sorry for her. She seemed groomed for performing, seemed to enjoy it, but has had a hard time getting hits with the critics and charts with her last few releases. I figured she had retired after all the bashing she got from her country album. She has (or had last I heard) a very successful makeup line that raked her in several million a year. I kind of want her to do well, I am not hugely into her but she seems nice if just really ditzy. Plus I like her voice, although sometimes I find it too breathy.

Her dad has always sleeved me out though. As does her famous ex. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Waiting for a hot in Jessica's career is a hopeless thought long gone but I do hope she can make a little noise this time, her singing is so underrated!

​Ashlee can songwrite and make good music, Jessica can sing!

​It's not like Ashlee can't sing tho

Vernier

I can literally only name one song from her :air:

The one where they were at a roller disco and the video had Eva Longoria in it. Private Affair?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

​That`s pitched and she couldn't listen to herself. If you go back to her second SNL appearance you can see she sings just fine. 

Other performances

​I know, she's good. I actually like her music more than Jessica's I just think Jess has a more poweful, educated voice.

On another note. So many souls here not being knowledgeable of Jessica's epic records Sweet Kisses and Irresistable, praying for them :pray:

FrankGutz

​I know, she's good. I actually like her music more than Jessica's I just think Jess has a more poweful, educated voice.

On another note. So many souls here not being knowledgeable of Jessica's epic records Sweet Kisses and Irresistable, praying for them  default_pray.gif

​OMG!! Those albums were my childhood too! :cryga:   IN THIS SKIN was a beautiful album too, and then she went country and everything was a ****ing mess, hideous :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

jackoajl

OMG OMG OMG OMG, THE THIRD FORCE IS COMING!!!, I was so hipster back in the 90´s and never wanted to follow the more succesful artists (Britney and Christina) so i choosed Jessica and was the best music experience of my childhood, i'm still love her and I hope we can get this album as soon as possible (no Gaga's soon). You Don't Have To Let Go could be the best song I ever heard of her. Even I have all her "Fancy" perfume line, love them.

Sorry my bad english

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

Psychedelic

​OMG!! Those albums were my childhood too! :cryga:   IN THIS SKIN was a beautiful album too, and then she went country and everything was a ****ing mess, hideous default_air.jpg

​my thoughts exact :madge: 

Archived