šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagas musical versatility

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I was just thinking about all of the genresĀ Gaga has tried outĀ during the last years and although I knew about all of them I am completely slayed by Gagas versatility as an artist.

Gaga seems to be the only artists nowadays who can deliver in all genres. Of course her main genres areĀ Pop, ElcetronicĀ and Dance. But she has already proven that she's able to slay Rock (with the Rolling Stones for example), Rap (JnD), Jazz (C2C), Opera (GH), Country Rock (You and I) as well as raw piano ballads.Ā 

I can't think of any other artist that is able to slay all genres!Ā 

Ā 

Monster2015

dont forget Country (you and I), and Alternative Rock (I consider her Red and Blue EP as this genre). This is why she is imo the best artist of our generation and of course other factors as well.Ā 

Swan Heart

Because Gaga is a Queen, ya duhh

Lady-Gaga-Gif-lady-gaga-26320049-500-212

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Yanko

Rap (JnD)

she didnt exactly slay in thisĀ :neyday:

Opera (GH)

reach

Ā 

but i agree she is amazing i like when she experiments, Ā you missed country (you and i)Ā 

Monster2015

Rap (JnD)

she didnt exactly salyed in this

Opera (GH)

reach

Ā 

but i agree she amazing i like when she experiments, Ā you missed country (you and i)Ā 

Welll I do think she does understand how basic a rap song is to write a la CLLG and Opera isn't a reach due to her recent sound of music tribute. ((Forgot R&B (DWUW))

RAMROD

I need more, never gonna satisfied :woot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Himeros26

Woah woah woah.... Sound of Music is Musical Theatre, not Opera. Very big difference. VERY. And throat singing will kill her voice and she'll end up like Mariah Carey after a period of time. Continue to slay us with that diaphragm and proper singing queenĀ :bunny:

Kayla

She's dabbled in rap but she didn't slay rap. Sure, she can write a lighthearted rap song, but she's not going to put out Kendrick-level lyrics any time soon- and that's okay.Ā 

Otherwise, she's done amazing things with other genres and her versatility is undeniable.Ā 
What makes her so incredible is that she really works at it. She doesn't just put on the genre's hat and pretend to know what she's doing-Ā she practices, she studies, she fully adopts the mentality and discipline it takes to not just "do a jazz song," but "be a jazz artist," when she's singing in that way.

Archived