Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Rihanna - "Bitch Better Have My Money" - Live at the iHeartAwards

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know about you but I really liked this performance! I like the way she dressed (except the way thise boots look on her feet :blehga:) and whole performance reminds of some performances from '90s 

mister max

I'm not the biggest fan of the song but I really enjoyed that performance! :wao: That part towards the end that isn't in the studio version is AMAZING, I hope that version is released :excited2: I liked the helicopter and the dancers and choreography and stuff too :yes: 

What I wasn't a fan of was her outfit, it reminded me a bit of a Ninja Turtle :sweat: If it was a different colour then I wouldn't have that point about it :shrug: 

​i thought i was the only one :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Lassex

Why are some people saying that she's ''trash''? :lmao: I think she rocks! Or actually raps. She's free, she's rich. And she gives 0 f**ks :sis:

Paper Planes

​You forgot 711 http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_sis2.gif 

​OH MY GOSH YES :bunny:

delete it fat

mattyx

I really liked the performance.  Loved the look, dancing, helicopter, song.. all of it :)

Am I the only one scared byt this song and this perfomance? I really dont like the heavy dramatic sound and she is trying so hard to be ratchet...

It's like a horror movie or something.

yassitscarcass

​it's #1 on itunes so a lot of people love it it's just ggd that doesnt like it 

​It's not only on GGD, it's also people on LB and some people on FOTP.

Still don't like the song but the performance was epic! Hopefully there will be an awesome video for it!

Whispering

​Of course people have opinions. I think this song is atrocious and it's my opinion, I'm seeing many people here having the same opinion on this song, yet they're not regulary seen bashing Rihanna, so that's taken as an opinion. I might have generalized, but my comment was meant for certain members who always attack Rihanna for whatever reason, worse yet, any other artist that's not Gaga is dragged by these people. Too much of coincidence to be considered an opinion.

I'm guessing, you particulary noticed the ugly dress fit you and decided to wear it, otherwise I dont understand your defensiveness. Have a nice week. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_love.gif 

Your comment wasn't about a few people here that don't like Rihanna. It was "omg, is there any pop stars you guys aren't pressed for?" The answer to that question is no! There is no pop star, or artist of any kind, that 100 per cent of the members on this board are going to like. There are members here who can't stand Gaga, and never fail to take an opportunity to point that out...and this is on her own fanboard.

Your last sentence is complete BS. Would you like me to take the time to go back and qoute all the comments about the artists I appreciate and support outside of Gaga? I will if you want me too, just to prove your statement is ridiculous and innacurate....which, by the way, is the same for your first statement about everyone here.  Out of the hundreds of regulars here, I can't think of one that only likes Gaga. I can name off several, that are here one daily basis, who completely dislike Gaga and spend their life here trolling.;)

StrawberryBlond

Good performance, but that's just it - it's all to cover up how awful the song is and what a mediocre singer/performer Rihanna is. If you're already talented, a performance can enhance your talent, but if you're untalented, a performance merely looks as if you're trying to cover up how untalented you are. Let's not pretend that the live band, helicopter prop, choreography, backing dancers and kooky outfit didn't play a role in your enjoyment of this performance. If you took all these things away, all you'd have would be a singer with a poor voice who can't dance. Rihanna's pulling out all the stops because this is a one-off gig but I somehow doubt she'll have this much energy, vocal power and dance ability when she performs it on tour. I was hearing about all the reviews from her last tour - she heavily relied on the backing track, sang badly live and just ambled about the stage with no passion. This performance is all about the classic industry tricks - use raunchy outfits, backing dancers, props and loud instrumentation to cover up how bad the song is and the performer is.

Archived