💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want a live band on Gaga's next tour? ( Like in TMBT)

Azor Ahai

?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• YAAAAAAS ROCK US GAGZ (MBT Style)
    • NO, KEEP ON DUBSTEPPING US GAGZ ( artRave Style)

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Electric guitars and drums to remix the f out of the songs 

lady-gaga-on-tour-in-china-6-1337551402-

Or would you prefer the artRave approach?

tumblr_n585tqLsqM1qc73uho1_400.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YASS, if possible with those backup singers from Paris ArtRave

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Dunk96

There was a live band for all of Gaga's world tours,so obviously she will have a band on this next tour. /thread

Azor Ahai

There was a live band for all of Gaga's world tours,so obviously she will have a band on this next tour. /thread

​In artRave it was MUCH more limited.

Vernier

Eh, I just want actual back up singers and not a backing track :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

AlphaMonster

​Nah that's not true tbh. 

​well sort of ... In monster ball, and BTW Ball, songs were played more live... for example Monster Ball Bad Romance, it sounds so different cause electro sounds are very limited, it was more guitar, and drums etc.... 

for ArtRAVE band was as loud as previous tours, but electro background music was more loud compared to previous tours... 

At least, that is what I observed.

​well sort of ... In monster ball, and BTW Ball, songs were played more live... for example Monster Ball Bad Romance, it sounds so different cause electro sounds are very limited, it was more guitar, and drums etc.... 

for ArtRAVE band was as loud as previous tours, but electro background music was more loud compared to previous tours... 

At least, that is what I observed.

​That was in the beginning, if you compare the Ft. Lauderdale ArtRave with Paris ArtRave you'll see that the band had a much more intense participation at the last. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Supersonic

Eh, I just want actual back up singers and not a backing track :giveup: 

​I just thought about this: If she has actual back up singers, they have another 2 to 3 voices to take care diligently of and rehearse with. Like what if her backup singers both get bronchitis and aren't able to sing for two weeks. What are they gonna do? Hire new ones, and have them rehearse nonstop with Gaga so the vocal harmonies are aren't off, or use a backing track again and have Gaga rehearse the **** out it again, so she doesn't sound off with the backing track. Being the perfectionist Gaga is, she would probably personally assasinate Barack Obama if that happened. A backing track is just cheaper and more reliable.

Archived