💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's capacity to

Fame Romance

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

slay lives and careers with her voice is unbelievable, I don't know how people didn't notice it until the Oscars, I mean...

OBEY

The GP and their auditive problems :lolly:
we all saw the true talent she was miles before them flops

People are stupid, they see a pop star wearing different clothes and they automatically assume they are worthless basic blonde b---hes

bionic

Exposure. I doubt the GP spend much time searching YouTube for videos of Gaga singing singles they never bought at the artRave. They do watch the Oscars/hear about it afterwards.

buy bionic

Bloody

Poeple see what they want to see. :shrug:

We don’t care what people say, we know the truth. :pawsup:

Pure Adrenaline

probably because the gp doesn't go to artRave nor search for artRave video on YouTube :proud: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Babel

Is not that most people know she could sing, it's just how she sang at the Oscars. She used her head voice, lighter vocals than what we are used to hear from her, and that was really the surprise, even for me, that I've been following her voice nature since 2009.

nikola

becsause GP see only things that they want to see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tumblr

Gaga only recently portrayed herself as a great vocalist to the GP so that's why

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Gaga only recently portrayed herself as a great vocalist to the GP so that's why

This. Let's be real people, Gaga herself has said that she understands why people might not understand what a vocalist she really is cause her songs (singles) they hear on the radio don't really showcase her true vocals. And well...her appearance has overshadowed her talent. Don't come after me, that's MY opinion.

Phoenix

'Cause GP was too busy listening to kety, meghan and other bubble pop chicks. :green: 

💎

Archived