💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next album writing/recording process

itsdominik

Featured Posts

South Blonde

I'd say about 25%

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Maybe a 40-50%.She has been writing songs since early 2014 Autumn.I think the album will be ready in 2015 Autumn

monketsharona

​she's been recording for C2C's sequelParisell probably so who knows.

Tony wasn't with her when she was in studio in Paris or in the Uk... and during CtC they record everything in one shot and together

Pretty sure it was for next pop album ;)

And apparently she was with RedOne in Paris

Dominic

I'd say she's thrown some ideas and lyrics around and had a play around in the studio just to get a feel. I don't think anything has been set in stone yet so I'd say 20%

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Benji

I can't even begin to imagine. I wouldn't like to say a percent because this album's creation is probably under a lot of pressure from the label after ARTPOP was met with some luke-warm reviews and the fact Gaga was forced to downgrade from stadiums back to arenas.

Whatever it is, I'm actually pretty confident it'll be exceptionally good and not just because it's 'gaga' but because she's back in the studio with her muse and whether he ends up being the final producer for those songs or not, at least his input and influence will be there.

Jester

I'd say around 70% actually. I can't help myself but think she'll use a lot of "ARTPOP" material that's already written and I'm happy with that

Radio Ga Ga

70% written, and she's gonna spent more time refining them

Producing and recording is probably take even longer, so we're not getting the first single until late this year or early next

BlackJudas

I don't even think she's at a percentage. At this point, I truly believe she's fleshing out ideas and concepts. Demos and click tracks here and there but nothing concrete. 

PrinceGaga

I'm thinking 60% written, 20% recorded. She always takes a long time to perfect everything so it may be more done than we think. It took over a year (she says, it may have been an exaggeration) to perfect Born this way so who knows? :gum: 

Shitwrecked

40%.

I'd say 20 songs, 8 of which are demos.

She's probably picked a theme and a rough title.

Pain of fame1

I don't even think she's at a percentage. At this point, I truly believe she's fleshing out ideas and concepts. Demos and click tracks here and there but nothing concrete. 

​this!

Archived