đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next album writing/recording process

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

How many percent of Gagas next album do you think is already done?

How many songs are written yet, how many demos recorded?

Do you think she knows the title aand the theme already?

Discuss! 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

LG6* thank you

​Exactly. People NEED to stop calling her next one LG5, cause it's LG6. The Fame Monster and Cheek to Cheek were big enough to be considered as a major project of hers.

On topic: probably 60 to 70% of the songs but apparently it's far from done cause she needs time to modify them

PicklePower

52.6734%

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Pure Adrenaline

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

​Everyone disagrred with me when I called it LG6 :sweat:

​We don't care what people say, we know the truth :pawsup: 

KyliesChild

​We don't care what people say, we know the truth :pawsup: 

Nuh-uh. If you're talking about C2C that is TBLG1, not LG5 :derpga: 

ShockPop

Isn't this only her fourth album?

I mean, if we're going to exclude albums 'just because' then TFM and C2C should be first out the door, making her discography consist of "The Fame" (+Rerelease), "Born This Way" and "ARTPOP".

So, if we're calling it LG5, then we'll have to re-think that and call it LG4 instead, yes? No. So stop being babies, learn how to count and realise that Cheek to cheek was a motherflipping album whether you liked it or not.

Anyway, i think she's at the stage where she's still seeking out people to work with, but has the concept and majority of the titlesthemes all sorted.

Hopefully the concept won't be too intense this time but will be more thematic than artistic nonsense.

monketsharona

I'd say 50%

It's been a while she's writing new songs (at least one year). And she's seen in recording studios since she was touring in Europe for artRAVE. So I guess at least 50%. She's still writing and recording. She'll still have to edit the songs already done (+ chose the the ones who are going to be on the set list). I'm pretty sure there's still a lot to do for next album. The album will probably be over at the end of the year or early in 2016.

gagzus

i'd say she's been writing since ARTPOP was finished but I think she only got the feel of what she wanted out of it in January so i'd say 20-30% done.

I'd say 50%

It's been a while she's writing new songs (at least one year). And she's seen in recording studios since she was touring in Europe for artRAVE. So I guess at least 50%. She's still writing and recording. She'll still have to edit the songs already done (+ chose the the ones who are going to be on the set list). I'm pretty sure there's still a lot to do for next album. The album will probably be over at the end of the year or early in 2016.

​she's been recording for C2C's sequel as well probably so who knows.

Archived