Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

u wish :fan: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

Cool! I didn't know about U2 forcing downloads from iTunes, I thought that I had downloaded the album somewhere and it got onto my iPod. :toofunga: They have nice songs though. I don't think Lady Gaga would pulled a U2, and she shouldn't. :)

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Tropico

It it was free but wasn't put automatically on devices, that'd be great! Just don't FORCE people. That turned out messy. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

LORD GAGA

It would have nothing to do with art, good or bad. It's solely about the marketing of the album, which is irrelevant to its artistic content. 

Lmao I know I was imitating Natalia Kills :air: 

Levine

I've seen the most random people (in the topic of music) hate so much on U2! That's been a very big mistake for them.

Gaga is already in a "not so good" position with the GP, let alone if she would do something like that. 

blacklistedd

you mean where she'd have the album automatically added to everyones computer/phone? Hell ****ing no. That **** was annoying and everyone would hate her like they hated U2.

The only person that could pull that off is Beyonce because people are so far up her ass they'd just accept it.

Archived