💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour now 10th highest grossing female tour ever

HANZ

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Katy stealing from parents of America :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Deservedly also, it's the best tour I've ever witnessed :flutter: It's only going to get higher because she's still touring for another few months :wao: I can see it ending at spot #7 or #8 when all's said and done http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_party2.gif 

​:duck:

Prismatic

Sorry but yes it does. 15 year old most likely still lives with own parents, doesn't wash his own clothes, doesn't pay rent, doesn't pay own food, has little to none working experience, spends most of his time being a lawyer for a popstar and answering to each and every post trying so hard to convince everyone to love her.

An average early teen doesn't have enough life experience to be "more mature" . And that is ok. It's normal. Until you start to suffocate people with your daily dose of "Katy facts".

My cousin who's almost 22 and doesn't do ****. Whenever she comes home from university my "dad" have to go pick her up (while she could've just catch the bus) and she's doesn't even work (at all, no work study, no part time and her family isn't all that wealthy). So there, age really doesn't matter. There will always be mature and immature people (regardless of what time era they're from. Sometimes the oldest people can be the most immature, Js).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

lego

My cousin who's almost 22 and doesn't do ****. Whenever she comes home from university my "dad" have to go pick her up (while she could've just catch the bus) and she's doesn't even work (at all, no work study, no part time and her family isn't all that wealthy). So there, age really doesn't matter. There will always be mature and immature people (regardless of what time era they're from. Sometimes the oldest people can be the most immature, Js).

I'm talking in general. There are always exceptions, when a very young adult is a well-read, eloquent, intelligent person, who has been through a lot in life etc.

But I don't really see that in posts of a person who takes it too much to heart that someone doesn't like his favourite artist; who makes it like a mission to show each person that they're wrong. In a few years he'll laugh at himself. 

And age does matter, you wouldn't say that a 9 years old knows more about life than you? You wouldn't let a 12 years old to drive a car? Exactly.

FreePalestine

PerfectMonster

I need a HUGE Tour from Gaga next album. 

​Hopefully she will be three times in the next couple of years :gum: 

Epione

How can people let her poison their minds with that plastic basicness. And they pay money for that...

0D048E679B7F97AAD20AA4D247AA087E.gif

DeleteMyAccount

​I was in Rome!

Live to tell near the Vatican was epic!

​Omg, I bet.  Ugh, you're so lucky.  I was kind of young back then though.  I didn't really have a grasp of who Madonna was.  Hopefully I'll get the RH Tour.

Haroon

Just looked at the other numbers closer, WOAH at Madonna's average attendance being 41k during Sticky & Sweet :udidnt: That's huge, like over 3 times as much as regular concerts. Also, wow at Cher doing 300+ dates for a tour, and I thought Gaga's 200ish for The Monster Ball were a lot :dead: 

Nicole

And its deserving, she's at her peak at the moment especially in Australia. I went to one of her shows and she does put on an entertaining show. She may not have the best vocals or the best dancing, but she's  entertaining and caters for all types of fans - casual and dedicated, teens, adults and kids and you cannot deny she does what she does well in that context.

Arturo

Poor COADF Tour being served dust when by being way lower than it should be. The S+S and MDNA Tours are so subpar compared to The COADF Tour

As for Gaga, I'm surprised The BTW Ball is within the top 10. I wonder where the artRAVE lies

I guess congrats to Katy as well. The Prismatic Tour doesn't look like my cup of tea but I do love the word "prismatic". It's very beautiful

​artRAVE grossed ~$83M. I think it was the 5th highest grossing tour of 2014. $83M isn't amazing but with only 75 reported shows thats pretty good. The number of shows killed it. Considering artRAVE's average gross was $1.1M, making the tour 140 shows would have done the trick.

Arturo

And its deserving, she's at her peak at the moment especially in Australia. I went to one of her shows and she does put on an entertaining show. She may not have the best vocals or the best dancing, but she's  entertaining and caters for all types of fans - casual and dedicated, teens, adults and kids and you cannot deny she does what she does well in that context.

​Her Australian numbers were INSANE. 8 shows in Melb, 6 shows in Sydney, 5 in Brisbane, and 2 each in Perth and Adelaide...that's considerably bigger than even BTWB's Aussie leg.

Nicole

​Her Australian numbers were INSANE. 8 shows in Melb, 6 shows in Sydney, 5 in Brisbane, and 2 each in Perth and Adelaide...that's considerably bigger than even BTWB's Aussie leg.

​Yes it was definitely bigger than the BTWB. It's not hard to believe though, Katy is a very commercial artist, she appeals to everyone so of course her peak is gonna be ground breaking, in Australia especially. 

That Monster Ball gif brought like a million memories!!!! I WANT ANOTHER MONSTER BALL :Crying:

Archived