💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour now 10th highest grossing female tour ever

HANZ

Featured Posts

MyQueen

​Omg, I bet.  Ugh, you're so lucky.  I was kind of young back then though.  I didn't really have a grasp of who Madonna was.  Hopefully I'll get the RH Tour.

I Was

But my faverite tours form Madonna are Girlie show and Drowned world tour

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart

And @MARLON BRANDO you three better take a look at this list http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/117700 before assuming that Katy is for kids and that only kids listen to her/make up a huge portion of her fanbase.

​Baby KIDS are her fanbase! And as you know kids can be boys and girls, pay attention to s-xually confused boys, who will become little monsters once they realise they're GAY! 

PrinceGaga

​Baby KIDS are her fanbase! And as you know kids can be boys and girls, pay attention to s-xually confused boys, who will become little monsters once they realise they're GAY! 

:awkney:

okay... 

1. No, not all Katy Perry fans are "baby KIDS"

2. Not all s-xually confused boys that were originally KP fans become little monsters

3. Not all the males in the little monster fanbase are gay

Please stop generalising thanks :awkney: 

Haroon

​Not really :duck: Considering GA is usually 16+ I believe, and from the people I saw it looked like the same age range as Rihanna's & Gaga's concerts :yes: 

Eventhough I can't stand her music except Dark Horse, E.T and Legendary Lovers I really like Katy's Prismatic World Tour so she deserves it :applause:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

MonsterOfSpain

The Prismatic is coming for the BTWBall :unicorn:

This is a really good top 10 :)

​I agree

Yanko

Just looked at the other numbers closer, WOAH at Madonna's average attendance being 41k during Sticky & Sweet :udidnt: That's huge, like over 3 times as much as regular concerts. Also, wow at Cher doing 300+ dates for a tour, and I thought Gaga's 200ish for The Monster Ball were a lot :dead: 

​imagine 80 or 100 dates 

top-20-madonna-hot-gifs-erotica.gif

Yanko

​For which tour? :omg: 

​cotdf  it only had 60 dates and it grossed almost 200 million :gaga: p.s i think i was quoting someone else :lmao:  

did you attend the pinkprint tour? 

Haroon

​cotdf  it only had 60 dates and it grossed almost 200 million http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_gaga2.gif p.s i think i was quoting someone else http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif  

did you attend the pinkprint tour? 

​I don't know what that stands for :sweat: 

I did yes, and it was a fabulous night :emo: 

ZbOinYa.jpg

Yanko

​I don't know what that stands for :sweat: 

I did yes, and it was a fabulous night :emo: 

ZbOinYa.jpg

​cconfessions on the dance floor

Shame she and Madonna are gonna push TBTWB out of the top ten, but I guess this is her moment like TMB was Gagas

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

darkwolf

Just looked at the other numbers closer, WOAH at Madonna's average attendance being 41k during Sticky & Sweet :udidnt: That's huge, like over 3 times as much as regular concerts. Also, wow at Cher doing 300+ dates for a tour, and I thought Gaga's 200ish for The Monster Ball were a lot :dead: 

​Her Average attendance during the S&S tour was higher than any one else, from 2000 to 2010, males or females, not even U2 or the Rolling Stones :worship:

Archived