💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TEA Snippet?

Orly D

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga just posted this on her Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153324919614574&set=vb.10376464573&type=2&theater

Could the audio be a snippet from TEA? I can make out "this red tea", but I might be wrong. 

I mean, think about it. It has an oriental sound. Tea originated in China. The footage is edits from the Asian Vanity Fair magazine shoot. And it is slowed down at parts of the video to look like a thousand-hand Buddha. 

Am I reaching?

/EDIT I just realised this was posted by someone else and not her. My bad. Sorry for the hips.

Pure Adrenaline

lies

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Lona Delery

I was thinking the same

I'm so hyped :excited2:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

venusian

thats obviously not her were not getting tea or anything like that ARTPOP is OVER

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Tropico

I had a small suspicion. But it doesn't sound like her voice. 

PLUS, change the title. THINK OF THE HIPS. :giveup: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Haroon

I don't understand what the video has to do with her turning 29 at all :confused: Unless she randomly threw it in for the sake of having something visual with her post :shrug: 

nikola

i tought this is fanmade.....even tho i can hear tea in there.....as for the voice....it does not have to be her voice and it can be edited on purpose.....but i still dont believe that this has to do anything song related

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tropico

Did a little investigating. 

1. Posted by a fan. How would they have it?

2. Check the comments of the video. One person identified the song.

Song is Hopscotch - Red Sea (Jansten & Dirt Monkey Remix)

So what we hear as TEA because of our undeinabke thirst for what was describes as a "pop masterpiece" is actually sea. :laughga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived