šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

ARTPOP Hate

venusian

Featured Posts

Vernier

Eh, it feels like it happens with all her albums :flop:

If you were reading this forum during the down period between the BTWB and when ARTPOP started, you'd have thought BTW was her worst album. We'll see if we'll get any "Wow, ARTPOP isn't as bad as I thought" comments when the next album is out.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I cannot wait when new album out andĀ bashed and y'all the same people whi bashed ARTPOP starts complimenting it to high Heavens like it happened to Born This Way. :fan:Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Jester

I cannot wait when new album out andĀ bashed and y'all the same people whi bashed ARTPOP starts complimenting it to high Heavens like it happened to Born This Way. :fan:Ā 

ā€‹Some people just take longer to get some things... :reductive::thetea:

Phoenix

LikeĀ someone said there's no good/bad albums. Album is like an artist's painting, you like it or not. If you understand it you'll probably like it.Ā 

šŸ’Ž

Nicole

I disagree with the statement that you need to support all her work. Everyone has different tastes and its impossible to please everyone. People are bound to prefer one album over another, hate one and love another, it's natural. It's when people take a negative approach of expressing their opinions that I don't like, such as degrading others for liking it, acting like their opinion is "fact" and just constantly being shady instead of just backing off until the next album is near and letting those who do like it enjoy it without being subject to hate from others.Ā 

I loved ARTPOP, it wasn't my favourite album of hers, but I did enjoy the music and the entire eraĀ nonetheless. Maybe the concept was just not favourable for some fans, but everyone just needs to move on and enjoy the music (that thatĀ like) tbh.Ā 

gagzus

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

If it was like a bjork album it'd be annoying & she wouldn't be able to sing, the gays are really overrating this basic indie b---h :awkney:Ā 

but tbf Gaga's only none top 40 popĀ sounding album is BTW so technically TF, TFM & ARTPOP are basic.Ā 

The difference is- ARTPOP had a good concept & people claim to love Gaga for her artistic vision but STILL don't grasp theĀ concept of the album it's easy.

Yanko

yeah i still dont get ARTPOP's concept maybe im just to dumb to see the methapors and depth Ā in donatella fashion Jewels N' Drugs MANiCURE etc..Ā 

BricksNStrings

ā€‹My feels about half of TFM...

Ā 

I was at the perfect place for ARTPOP, mentally, when it came out, so I have no concept of why the hate. It's not as experimental as people want it to be, I agree. That said, I don't think its super generic either. It's that happy medium for me...and I think that's what people struggle with a bit...where does it fall? But that shouldn't cause so much hate.ā€‹

Ā 

ā€‹I wasn't here for this, but I don't doubt it...

And I'm not sure...I think people will be busy praying for music videos. Why were people disappointed in Alejandro? It was actually the perfect video! (It's my favorite)

ā€‹Alejandro is my favorite video too! I can't remember exactly why they didn't like it, but I think coming out of the flashy and vivid Telephone with 800 scenes and pop culture references and guest stars, Alejandro seemed cold and too "dark" for some monsters. There were a lot of complaints about how she looked, about the Catholic imagery, about it being "too long".

Sometimes I swear this fanbase forgets that Gaga isn't a pop star, she's a rock star who happens to sing pop music.

Tumblr

We're not meant to support all her work. Even as stansĀ we have opinions and it might mean not liking some of Gaga's work

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Fiona Apple

ARTPOP is a really good album.. And I am sure that everybody will love it when the next album comes (exactly as it happened with BTW)

Fiona Apple

yeah i still dont get ARTPOP's concept maybe im just to dumb to see the methapors and depth Ā in donatella fashion Jewels N' Drugs MANiCURE etc..Ā 

ā€‹Stop that dude... OKAY you don't like the album...But the fact that the album has a couple of stupid songs like Donatella and Fashion! doesn't mean anything.The concept is unreletable but amazing and interesting.

I like it and I don't see any 'hate' on GGD. Just threads complaining about ARTPOP getting hate.

OBEY

We all have different opinions and taste.

Thats it.

Some love/like ARTPOP, some don't really like/hate it. It's the sameĀ for everything in life.

Archived