💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

ARTPOP Hate

venusian

Featured Posts

venusian

Is anybody else getting annoyed with the amount of hate that ARTPOP gets in the fanbase? Bc I'm sick of it were supposed to support all of her work. :reductive:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VelmaDinkley

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

Mister Gaga

It depends. I became a monster in the blackout era (jan/feb 2014). I love ARTPOP :proud:

Haroon

I disagree that we're meant to support all of her work :huh: What I do think is that we should support Gaga in what she does, but that doesn't mean we need to support the actual work itself (does that even make sense? :flop: ). Basically, I don't listen to jazz and I didn't purchase Cheek To Cheek, but I support Gaga doing jazz if that's what she wants to do, as in I wish her happiness and that it turns out well :yes: 

With regards to ARTPOP hate, I find it hard to comment on because I don't know whether or not the person's opinion has been swayed by numbers and awards and acclaim, or lack thereof and so on :confused: 

venusian

Nope. We support good work...

​it WAS good work 

While we're not supposed to LOVE everything she does, I personally think ARTPOP is good and I wouldn't say trash about it, but I understand we all think differently and some people can dislike it. It's the basic thing of liking different stuff :shrug:

Cody Draco

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

​ARTPOP is more complex than The Fame Monster though and deserves more respect.

Hexxx

It was some top40 level crap without a soul. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

venusian

​ARTPOP is more complex than The Fame Monster though and deserves more respect.

​:kissga:

​AGH THIS

like shut the **** up tbh:air:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived