💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

ARTPOP Hate

venusian

Featured Posts

Higher

They've been hating on an ALBUM for almost two years. :spin:   It's not annoying, it's pathetic. :reductive:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gohan

And here they are, the haters just arrived!

tumblr_msztks9HkD1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

xoxo cupcakke

TBH, I didn't like ARTPOP as much as I do now because it was like The Fame Act III. However, there is this deep emotional aspect that I have come to love about it. In a way, it is The Fame Act III because it details Gaga's life after she has finally acheived fame and having to battle the monsters which plagued her fame and personal self before, and, ironically, during the ARTPOP era

BricksNStrings

The people complaining that the record is too basic or generic or top 40 BS are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who said Born This Way was too crazy and too preachy and not "simple and catchy" enough.

Mark my words, next record there will be a camp who miss the glory days of ARTPOP, and talk **** on that record. And this cycle will continue forever. Fans just love to complain. They even did back during TFM about Bad Romance being different than the demo, Telephone video taking too long, their disappointment in Alejandro, lack of fourth single, etc.

Yanko

Threads like this are just as annoying as the people hating ARTPOP. The most annoying is when people try to make ARTPOP into this bjork album when its really just a simple mainstream top 40 radio pop album and yet they have the nerve to call the fame monster basic. Move on from ARTPOP era already its ended and theres nothing you can do about it.

​omg this close the thread lol 

i hate when ARTPOPists come for the fame monster and call it basic 

BricksNStrings

i dont like bad albums what an i do?  

It's not a bad album. There's no such thing. There are albums you don't like, and ones I don't like, and one's you like, and ones I like, but no "bad" or "good" ones.

Whispering

i dont like bad albums what an i do?  

Skip the albums that you find to be "bad", in your opinion.

Listen to the albums that you like.

Yanko

Skip it. 

Listen to the albums that you like.

​? im doing that im listening to other albums 

i can't post here either? 

Whispering

​? im doing that im listening to other albums 

i can't post here either? 

You ask what You should do. There is your answer.

GagaDragon

Lmao the ARTPOP love in is even worse imo, some have genuinely convinced themselves it's her best album :sharon:

MikeGoneGaga

Nope. We support good work...

​My feels about half of TFM...

I'm by no means an ARTPOP hater but I agree. Nothing about ARTPOP is that experimental or groundbreaking, That doesn't mean it isnt a good album though.

I was at the perfect place for ARTPOP, mentally, when it came out, so I have no concept of why the hate. It's not as experimental as people want it to be, I agree. That said, I don't think its super generic either. It's that happy medium for me...and I think that's what people struggle with a bit...where does it fall? But that shouldn't cause so much hate.​

The people complaining that the record is too basic or generic or top 40 BS are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE who said Born This Way was too crazy and too preachy and not "simple and catchy" enough.

Mark my words, next record there will be a camp who miss the glory days of ARTPOP, and talk **** on that record. And this cycle will continue forever. Fans just love to complain. They even did back during TFM about Bad Romance being different than the demo, Telephone video taking too long, their disappointment in Alejandro, lack of fourth single, etc.

​I wasn't here for this, but I don't doubt it...

And I'm not sure...I think people will be busy praying for music videos. Why were people disappointed in Alejandro? It was actually the perfect video! (It's my favorite)

Tropico

The ARTPOP haters are the people who pop up in every thread with the same copy and paste hate and then praise TFM to high (like the sales) heavens. :hunty: 

And they seem to have this idea that it's okay to rip ARTPOP to prices but the moment you say one thing wrong about TFM you're delusional and/or have bad taste. :hunty: 

The arrogance is real amongst them. 

I could give you a whole list of these obsessed b---hes before they even post. :hunty: 

ARTPOP is a magnificent album which is simply hated on because of the era. The album itself is a masterpiece. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived