šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen reportedly glad that 'Madonna week' is over due to demands

Goldfish

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I could believe most of this, but the exaggerated parts make me think it's all made up!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

The thing that shocked me the most about the OP.

ELLEN IS 57!!!! WHAT :omg:Ā :udidnt:Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Diamond Heart

Seems exaggerated to me. I dont imagine that the production team would actually let Madonna dictate whats on the show either.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

angelduuh

Madonna seems like a real b---h (I don't hate her tho) so I would believe this

RAMROD

Would Madge do that if she was on Oprah?Ā She wouldn't dare.oprahd0pao.png

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Ā 

What I found surprising is that Madonna took over production supposedly.Ā  Ellen just let her do it.Ā  Who's show is it? Who is the boss?Ā  Your guest !!!!!!! That's not right. I lost respect for Ellen now.Ā  She got Madonna and Ellen turned weak.

ā€‹I think it helped Ellen in ratings a lot more than Madonna in sales, so sometimes it is worth suffering difficult people.

Seems exaggerated to me. I dont imagine that the production team would actually let Madonna dictate whats on the show either.

ā€‹Example: I saw Madonna talking about herĀ Brits fall, how she couldn't bear to rewatch it, and noticed they didn't play the clip. Which is odd, since it is comedy gold and Ellen is a comedy show. I suppose Madonna out of pride banned them from showing it, which would be an example of controlling production.

RAMROD

Not the first time for her, I believe.

She, Gaga, and Streisand

If you ever watch 60 minutes WithĀ Gaga with Anderson Cooper.

There are footage of Madonna whenĀ sheĀ was on 60 minutes in it, directing the crew for the lighting so it looks good with her angle.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

darkchylde

Bitch, she's Madonna. Even if this **** is real, if she's not a diva, who is?

RAMROD

Bitch, she's Madonna. Even if this **** is real, if she's not a diva, who is?

I'll call these as woman who knows what they wants tbh, strong women, notĀ diva at all. :fan:Ā 

PopBitch

Oh, please, what a fake story. Madonna wasn't on the show Monday or Friday. Ā  Madonna was on only three days, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Ā Friday was just a tape of a duet with Madonna and Ellen that was filmed on Wednesday. Ā I'm sure she made demands, but a lot of this stuff is bogus. Ā They didn't even get it right that Madonna was only there three days, not a week.

Archived