Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Stargate Exposes Katy Perry

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

I think Firework (the song) was inspired by this:

Q2Jue5l.jpg?1

It came like two years before the song, and considering all the other ideas she got from Gaga it seems very possible to me. "Baby youre a fiirewooork....."

She got the title of the Firework from a book actually.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​better than Britney ? excuse me Katy is so bad she's on Selena's & Taylor's levels tbh aka as mediocre live

​Gurl are you even serious? :awkney: Katy has actually GOOD live vocals when she sings acoustic or she doesn't move a lot... Britney is (even though I like her) one of the worst singers of our generation 

Kayla

I do think Katy has more potential and a better voice than we've seen. I saw it when she was promoting her first album, I can hear it in her voice at times now too. It's like she doesn't have her feet grounded in soil she nurtured with her own vision. You see artists who are solid, who exist on a platform you recognize only they could build for their art, yet Katy seems to stand on a platform that doesn't suit her. 

Ladey Gagz

I think Firework (the song) was inspired by this:

Q2Jue5l.jpg?1

It came like two years before the song, and considering all the other ideas she got from Gaga it seems very possible to me. "Baby youre a fiirewooork....."

I really hope that you're joking sis :air: is last Friday night inspired by Gaga too bbecause Gaga once partied on a Friday? :air: 

thefamebitch

As an acoustic singer, she is undervalued!  But as a pop singer, the lack of value shes given by others is just right. 

The Child

I cringed reading this. clearly, you are another delusional hater who has only judged Katy as a singer by only some of her performances.

​Katy should lip-synch tbh :reductive:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SweetEscape

Tbh I like her way more than Taylor. She's not the best singer/songwriter, but she's good.

Psychedelic

Either monsters or katykats start it but Katy threads never end good. One more added to the list and counting.

tumblr_mrm8dutXDd1saw7pro1_400.gif

Haroon

For those who were doubting Katy's voice and don't believe she has any vocal talent whatsoever, The Prismatic World Tour DVD is online now and there are some performances on YouTube as well :yes: If you have time, I'd recommend that you watch some of the acoustic section, hopefully you'll be enlightened about Katy's vocal talent :party: 

Archived