Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Stargate Exposes Katy Perry

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Not a that great as a songwriter, not a great vocalist, not so great performer... but very underrated and way better compared to what people, haters, mostly some monsters wanna make her out to be. The girls has talent, it's just that some of ya'll are so pressed, admit it once and for all!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

I'm no Katy hater, I love many of her songs, but no one, not even stargate will convince that Katy is such a great singer and songwriter using Firework as an example...

Edit: I for one love songs like Not Like the movies and By the Grace of God

But would the kings of pop production lie?

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

her only talent is paying for airplay  default_later.gif

Tell us more. She never paid for airplay to begin with. Radio stations admitted that she didn't paid and that person from the Toronto station on Twitter got fired for saying that Katy used payola and that radio station apologized for giving out the wrong info about Katy. Your point is invalid.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Spock

her only talent is paying for airplay  default_later.gif

All the while coming for the BTWB tour gross so sit

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Brandon

I respect her as an artist. I believe she isn't a product by her label (Britney, Kesha) but she made the product by herself just like Gaga and I'm happy she is so involved in her work.

Kacey Elizabeth

"Top Notch Songwriting" he says about a song with lyrics like "Boom Boom Boom, even brighter than the moon moon moon" or "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?"

default_air.jpg

What about the lyrics like "wanting to start again" "do you feel already buried deep" "6 feet under the scream but no one seems to hear a thing" "do you know that there is chance for you cause there's a spark in you" "you just got to ignite the light and let it shine" "you don't have to feel like a waste of space, you are original, cannot be replaced" "if you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow" "maybe the reason is why all the doors are closed is so you can open the one that leads you to a perfect road" "like a lighting bolt, your heart will blow and when it's time you'll know" "baby you're a firework, come and show em what you worth" "it's always been inside of you and now it's time to let it through"? Just saying, those lyrics are very deep and well written.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Spock

What about the lyrics like "wanting to start again" "do you feel already buried deep" "6 feet under the scream but no one seems to hear a thing" "do you know that there is chance for you cause there's a spark in you" "you just got to ignite the light and let it shine" "you don't have to feel like a waste of space, you are original, cannot be replaced" "if you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow" "maybe the reason is why all the doors are closed so you can open the one that leads you to a perfect road" "like a lighting bolt, your heart will blow and when it's time you'll know" "baby you are a firework, come and show em what you worh" "it's always been inside of you and now it's time to let it through"? Just saying, those lyrics are very deep and well written.

​I'm all for Katy and defend her, but this Katy police thing is kind of trying.
I mean no disrespect just saying

who will love me when the night is over

​Because Gaga and Katy are DIFFERENT artists.

giphy.gif

Stop COMPARING them.

giphy.gif

One sings about killing her former friend on highway 10.

giphy.gif

The other sings about making it your birthday everyday.

giphy.gif

Get it?

giphy.gif

Got it?

giphy.gif

Good. :flirt:

​you win this thread

tumblr_myzktx1O4M1qhmd6bo1_400.gif

Kacey Elizabeth

TO EVERYONE in this thread who thinks that Katy's vocals are not that great:

EDIT: also this performance

And there are a lot of other performances where Katy slays as a amazing vocalist, specially this song.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Small reminder: This is the same guy that wrote "What Does The Fox Say?"

And?

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Son of Venus

Saying that Katy is a good singer is an insult to the actually good vocalists like Bey,Xtina,Gaga etc.She's mediocre.She has bad moments but she also has good moments.Personally,I think that some of her songs just don't fit her voice.

As for her songwriting I don't know if she writes all of her stuff since there are many big songwriters in the credits but i'm positive that she's trying and contributing.

Imo Katy's a mediocre but  hardworking popstar and she's succeeding since she's promoting her image just right.As long as girls that are complete frauds, like Britney, exist in the industry I don't see why people  keep coming for Katy

Kacey Elizabeth

Saying that Katy is a good singer is an insult to the actually good vocalists like Bey,Xtina,Gaga etc.She's mediocre.She has bad moments but she also has good moments.Personally,I think that some of her songs just don't fit her voice.

As for her songwriting I don't know if she writes all of her stuff since there are many big songwriters in the credits but i'm positive that she's trying and contributing.

Imo Katy's a mediocre but  hardworking popstar and she's succeeding since she's promoting her image just right.As long as girls that are complete frauds, like Britney, exist in the industry I don't see why people  keep coming for Katy

Katy writes the lyrics and the melody of all her songs. If you want to say otherwise, then argue that with Greg Wells http://tmi.me/1eYnGp Katy herself is the one that has the biggest input and output on her material. and as far as her vocals, Katy is far above mediocre. All singers/vocalists have their bad moments. She has more good moments than bad moments actaully.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived