💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I have an idea.

mmkay

Featured Posts

Hey guys and girls. I was just thinking about how cool these flash dance surprises are and how we could use them. Then I was thinking how cool it would be if we could surprise Gaga and show our gratitude to her for all she's done. Just imagine Gaga travelling and suddenly the whole airport dancing. Just throw some creativity there and vola. That's just simple example, but we should also get Taylor.

Thoughts?

Jester

It'd be very hard to execute imo, since her plans are usually top secret and we never know where she'll be tomorrow

Teri Hatcher

cute

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RAMROD

Oh you mean flash mob? oprahd0pao.png

Something like this?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Supersonic

Amazing how condescending some of you are. :awkney:

This was just a nice idea to put a smile on Gaga's face, how pathetic does your life have to be to make fun of that?

Stephen

Amazing how condescending some of you are. default_awkney2.gif

This was just a nice idea to put a smile on Gaga's face, how pathetic does your life have to be to make fun of that?

Uh chill. Only 1 person posted a gif that could be interpreted as condescending.

To the OP: it would be pretty special, but it would have to be a time when we know she's gonna be traveling, like during a tour.

Flashmobs are cool. So you want to dance with some other little monsters infront of her in two days?

nikola

this would be really good...but tbh its kinda imposible since we dont even know where will gaga be in next few days.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

It would only be worth the flash mob if someone films her reaction! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tropico

These guys did a flash mob thing to Gaga music. :) it wasn't in front of Gaga but it was cool nonetheless. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Mariann

She would love that.  :giveup:

Sometimes we do know where she is going or staying. It's just a matter of proper organisation. 

Archived