celeb

Madonna's Rebel Heart out of Billboard 200's top 20 in second week

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love how many threads were made for Rebel Heart's chart positions in total.

Join MadonnaNation :bunny:

Tropico

Join MadonnaNation http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_xxxbunny.gif​

The same was done for 1989 and Cheek To Cheek. Madonna Stans have this idea that all we, Gaga fans, care about is Madonna which isn't true. It's not about dedicating the forum to Madonna. It's just about interest in current pop culture events. Why would we join MadonnaNation? We aren't nearly as obsessed as y'all think. :awkney: 

On Topic: so is the 80℅ sales drop true? 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Ladey Gagz

Join MadonnaNation default_xxxbunny.gif

Ha impact on GGD :gayhat: No other artist has hhas this many threads for one single album's chart positions :gaycat: 

Yanko

The same was done for 1989 and Cheek To Cheek. Madonna Stans have this idea that all we, Gaga fans, care about is Madonna which isn't true. It's not about dedicating the forum to Madonna. It's just about interest in current pop culture events. Why would we join MadonnaNation? We aren't nearly as obsessed as y'all think. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

​we have general charts discussion we dont need every thread for every country 

Ladey Gagz

The same was done for 1989 and Cheek To Cheek. Madonna Stans have this idea that all we, Gaga fans, care about is Madonna which isn't true. It's not about dedicating the forum to Madonna. It's just about interest in current pop culture events. Why would we join MadonnaNation? We aren't nearly as obsessed as y'all think. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif 

Rebel Heart is getting a thread for each country every week, but isn't it more logical Yo have one thread for its charting or even just go in the general charts discussion thread? It's there for a reason 

Didymus

​Cheek to Cheek? :rip: Obviously.

A new thread every time Rebel Heart makes a move (a drop, of course) and calling that an interesting pop cultural event does show signs of obsession imo :messga:

We have a general Madonna thread and a Charts thread. I'm not saying I didn't gleefully bash Madonna in recent threads (and I'm saying that as a fan), I'm just saying I kinda love how this is getting way too much attention. That's all.

Haroon

I think the threads about Rebel Heart's numbers are getting a bit excessive too :huh: She's not breaking any records so it's not news either :confused: I agree that this stuff belongs in the Madonna thread or the General Charts Discussion :yes: 

I don't think these types of thread for any artist fit the rules for the Entertainment section either :omg: 

The Entertainment Section is reserved for all current, relevant and credible global entertainment news and discussion, such as new music and video releases, major announcements, and other big celebrity stories that hit the mainstream media

PlasticHo

it's #2 in canada should i make a thread?  http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lana.gif 

​Not if I beat you to it. :creepflop:

A new thread every time Rebel Heart makes a move (a drop, of course) and calling that an interesting pop cultural event does show signs of obsession imo :messga:

We have a general Madonna thread and a Charts thread. I'm not saying I didn't gleefully bash Madonna in recent threads (and I'm saying that as a fan), I'm just saying I kinda love how this is getting way too much attention. That's all.

​I don't think, and I HOPE, it won't really be talked about in week 3. It's a topic of discussion because of the "fued" that the media has stirred AND everyone wanted to know week 1 and week 2 positions because of her record drop. Of course, they're looking to see if the record was broken again with Rebel Heart. You're right though, we do have too many threads on here but the two reasons above play a big part in that. It's not just because it's Madonna. At least, I don't think so. Can't speak for everyone though. 

Tropico

Rebel Heart is getting a thread for each country every week, but isn't it more logical Yo have one thread for its charting or even just go in the general charts discussion thread? It's there for a reason 

​we have general charts discussion we dont need every thread for every country 

Rebel Heart is still new so keeping track of it's charting is still interesting and big drops making history is worth a thread. Obviously there's no point in keeping track of Born This Way because that has long left the billboard 100 and it's years old. But Rebel Heart is still new. So should we just not make threads about first week sales because technically, that counts as chart discussion? 

​Not if I beat you to it. :creepflop:

​I don't think, and I HOPE, it won't really be talked about in week 3. It's a topic of discussion because of the "fued" that the media has stirred AND everyone wanted to know week 1 and week 2 positions because of her record drop. Of course, they're looking to see if the record was broken again with Rebel Heart. You're right though, we do have too many threads on here but the two reasons above play a big part in that. It's not just because it's Madonna. At least, I don't think so. Can't speak for everyone though. 

The tea. 

Like I said, it's still a brand new record and looking out to see whether it will or won't break the records that were said earlier is worth discussing in a separate thread.

This isn't all just done because it's Madonna like people seem to think. :smh: Every pop artist gets the same. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

bionic

If this proves anything its that this streaming rule is ridiculous. #15 on sales but #21 overall? :bye: 

buy bionic

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived