celeb

PHOTO: Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris out and about in Nashville

SIRE

Featured Posts

degenerate

And you know you're allowed to not to be a pretentious, pompous prick in all your posts? Cry me a river. No one is trying to be "sassy" besides your pathetic attempt to try and "drag" me. It's a forum and it's meant for discussion, not just posting pictures. Maybe you have this confused with imgur? Or, if you can't handle that, you know, maybe try logging off :shrug: 

​"I smell a relationship brewing!!11"

"Matching outfits?!?!!"

"Taylor getting Rita rejects?"

Umm... Thanks Perez...?

Yes, this forum is meant for discussion and we're capable of that without your captions. And LMAO at you thinking that we can't just post a stand-alone photo without it being confused with Imgur. Sad.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

he and Rita we're going out but they broke up this summer. And he banned her from performing all the songs he wrote and produced for her.

as far as I know him and Ellie are just friends who collab a lot 

​Oh thx, didn't know that

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Matching outfits?!?!!"

Umm... Thanks Perez...?

Yes, this forum is meant for discussion and we're capable of that without your captions. And LMAO at you thinking that we can't just post a stand-alone photo without it being confused with Imgur. Sad.

No one is trying to be "sassy" though. Are you saying we shouldn't post any captions? Are you serious? :rip: 

The only sad thing is you hating on someone for posting a caption to a THREAD. Like are you for real? How transparent can you be? :smh: 

JaysAMess

"Matching outfits?!?!!"

Umm... Thanks Perez...?

Why are you having a meltdown though? :wtf: 

Haroon

​I think he was just commenting on the picture as he saw it, not for us :laughga: Like commenting on the picture as if it was already on a thread and he was posting his thoughts on it, as everyone's doing on the thread now anyway :shrug: 

Why are you having a meltdown though? :wtf: 

​I think he was just commenting on the picture as he saw it, not for us :laughga: Like commenting on the picture as if it was already on a thread and he was posting his thoughts on it, as everyone's doing on the thread now anyway :shrug: 

:applause: I guess some people have nothing better to do. Poor them

Cody Draco

All three of the OP comments... God. You know you're allowed to just post the picture without your own "hilaRious & saSSy" comments right?

​Is you okay? Sashay away darlin' and find your chill pills.

Sashay_Away.gif

for the love of god no. I'd lose the little sliver of respect that I have for her if she created bland recycled EDM trash a la Harris.

he's cute though. that's about it. His first album >> anything else he's done

CaliLilMonster

They actually seem like a nice couple even though I don't like Taylor. They better collab though! I'm so here for them to collab!

Archived