💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RUMOR: Harry Styles might leave One Direction as well

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

E! News has learned that another band member may be leaving soon as well.

Brace yourselves, everyone, but*Harry Styles is eyeing a transition from boy-bander to Hollywood darling.

Yep, that's right, an insider tells us that "Harry has told his friends that the wants to get into acting. He loves Los Angeles."

And in addition to taking his talents to the big screen, Styles is already working on some new (solo) music projects with several other famous faces in the biz.

"He's been writing with other artists like Meghan Trainor, Kodaline and Ariana Grande," our source dished.

"He certainly has hopes of doing solo stuff, branching out on his own, and so this might be the natural juncture in which to do that."

http://www.eonline.com/news/639500/will-harry-styles-quit-one-direction-next-singer-hopes-to-go-solo-and-get-into-acting

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doogi

My little sister has been crying all day over the news of Zayn leaving officially... If Harry leaves? All hell is going to break loose...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

ItsTommyBitch

He wants to be Beyonce, too bad Zayn hit us all with ha surprise release (from the band) first :koons: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FrozenKookie

Can they just disband for good? I don't hate them, I loved their TMH album but these dramas are so pathetic.

Vernier

Gaga needs to send out the BTWF bus asap, these poor 1D stans need it :giveup: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Noah Fatale

fvcking hell im an absolute mess

harry loves his fans so much he would actually wait until after the tour is over to leave the band unlike lil bish zayn who was just like bye

if anybody leaves next its louis i call it

ive been emotionally wrecked and crying for hours dont fvcking touch me

Spock

If Niall quits I'll f*cking lose it :nooo: 

who will love me when the night is over

nikola

loll this is really begining of the end.....i love all the meltdowns by the way

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JustPokeHerFace

With all of these free stans when 1D does break up, we're going to need to do some major promotion as a fanbase to reel these loyal teen girl in. 

Archived