💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

1st week sales of Madonna's Rebel Heart included tour bundling!

Spartacus

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dang

I'm not really a Madonna fan at all, but I can see how some fans may be disappointed with lower sales since I've read many people consider it to be better than her last couple of albums.

Houdini

Rebel Heart '​s concert tour bundle amounted to less than 10,000 copies compared to the 180,000 copies sold for previous album, MDNA.

close thread

Bloody

I already predict the hate comments like karma b---h, queen of flop etc. :madge: 

Nonetheless, Rebel Heart is still good. :) 

So please enjoy the music. ;)

TimisaMonster

I think they saw the REAL numbers without the deal and it would've been Madonna's ARTPOP...but TECHNICALLY they DID buy the album...it just came with tix :shrug: Plus, wouldn't hardcore fans be buying that bundle and to NOT count it would be taking away the numbers of her die hard fans? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robinladen

I read this on an other forum:
With MDNA they got a physical copy so everything counted for the charts.

With Rebel Heart they now get a code to download it digitally. I read a lot of the codes aren't even used so they don't count.

Pierre

Give Queen M a break. :duck: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Arturo

Rebel Heart '​s concert tour bundle amounted to less than 10,000 copies compared to the 180,000 copies sold for previous album, MDNA.

close thread

Why would the thread be closed? It has no false information. Tour bundles WERE included in the first week. No matter how small. :toofunny:

Archived