💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chloe Sevigny returning as regular in American Horror Story

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Jessica Lange might be out for American Horror Story: Hotel, but another former cast member is making a big return. Ryan Murphy just announced, via Twitter, that Chloë Sevigny has joined the cast of Hotel as a series regular. She last appeared on the show's second season, Asylum, playing a nymphomaniac. Lady Gaga, Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, and Wes Bentley have all previously been cast in the show's upcoming fifth season, and we can't wait to see what kind of deranged bellhop costumes Ryan Murphy puts them in.

http://www.vulture.com/2015/03/chloe-sevigny-joins-ahs-hotel.html?mid=twitter_vulture

YAAAAASSSSSSSSS she's my favorite person ever :legend:

The thought of her acting with Gaga :nooo:

who will love me when the night is over

djBuffoon

Between Gaga, Bomer, Bentley, and Sevigny... the amount of sheer screen presence this season is already ridiculous.

Chromatislaps

I just want Gaga to be the devil

​The Devil of Pop :giveup:

I need that as her next album title tho :giveup: 

Chromatislaps

too bad Jessica isn't in this Season..she was my fav actress in the series sofar :giveup: 

JusticeforVenus

from Asylum she may be my least fave character :flirt:.... but well I hope this time will be better ...

I do hope  Frances Conroy and Dylan McDermott come back ... I love both of them so hardly :gaycat:

Jenniferella

OMFG I was just thinking yesterday that I would love to see her back on AHS !!!! So happy

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived